1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Franz's US Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by franz, Jun 16, 2011.

1. franz

franz New Member

What I write will be translated automatically. I live in ITALY and I find I have written my post. I found this gun that I carry my grandfather in 1900 and dallèamerica passes, I want to know everything possible

Thank you for your prompt reply.; Attach photos made my way after trying to remove the rust that was great and brought it to its color that I remembered when I was a kid I saw her a few times in the hands of my grandfather.
    Who can answer me, I would like to know if there is the possibility of finding a blow and what size and brand and is currently its value ($) remember the freshman
    J33654 TDAPR 686 2596 PAT'S PENDING MAY10.87 MAR13.88

In attesa tanti saluti dall'Italia

Attached Files:

2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Re: IVER JOHNSON or U.S. REVOLVER CO. SERIAL NUMBERS

Welcome Franz, I hope that you can translate my reply.

Your gun was made in 1904 for .38 S&W black powder cartridges. Because of the rusted condition, value in USA is less than $100.

(I will try online translations in Italian and German):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benvenuto Franz, mi auguro che si può tradurre la mia risposta.

La tua pistola è stata fatta nel 1904 per 0,38 S&W

A causa della condizione arrugginiti, valore in USA è inferiore a $ 100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willkommen Franz, ich hoffe, dass Sie meine Antwort zu übersetzen.

Ihre Waffe war im Jahr 1904 für 0,38 gemacht S&W
    Wegen der verrosteten Zustand wird der Wert in den USA weniger als 100 Dollar.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

(Posts moved from Iver Johnson/US revolver serial numbers thread at the request of the thread starter)
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Please continue fellas..;)