Franz's US Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by franz, Jun 16, 2011.

1. franz

franz New Member

What I write will be translated automatically. I live in ITALY and I find I have written my post. I found this gun that I carry my grandfather in 1900 and dallèamerica passes, I want to know everything possible

Thank you for your prompt reply.; Attach photos made my way after trying to remove the rust that was great and brought it to its color that I remembered when I was a kid I saw her a few times in the hands of my grandfather.
    Who can answer me, I would like to know if there is the possibility of finding a blow and what size and brand and is currently its value ($) remember the freshman
    J33654 TDAPR 686 2596 PAT'S PENDING MAY10.87 MAR13.88

In attesa tanti saluti dall'Italia

Attached Files:

2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Re: IVER JOHNSON or U.S. REVOLVER CO. SERIAL NUMBERS

Welcome Franz, I hope that you can translate my reply.

Your gun was made in 1904 for .38 S&W black powder cartridges. Because of the rusted condition, value in USA is less than $100.

(I will try online translations in Italian and German):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benvenuto Franz, mi auguro che si può tradurre la mia risposta.

La tua pistola è stata fatta nel 1904 per 0,38 S&W

A causa della condizione arrugginiti, valore in USA è inferiore a $ 100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willkommen Franz, ich hoffe, dass Sie meine Antwort zu übersetzen.

Ihre Waffe war im Jahr 1904 für 0,38 gemacht S&W
    Wegen der verrosteten Zustand wird der Wert in den USA weniger als 100 Dollar.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

(Posts moved from Iver Johnson/US revolver serial numbers thread at the request of the thread starter)
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Please continue fellas..;)