Freaky Deaths in Indiana this weekend...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Jun 19, 2007.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

I don't know if you heard it on the news or not, it was national, we had some strange deaths over the weekend in Indiana....

The first was Sheriffs were called to a residence near Louisville on a disturbance, a 15 yr old kid was arguing with his mom, and he shot both deputies with what was first called a "High Power Rifle."

One dead, the other critical, then the kid shot himself.

Today on the news it was announced he shot the deputies with a "World War II Sniper Rifle," then went to the computer and got his My space page and posted that he just killed two cops and was going to kill himself, and did.

What a waste:mad: The little b@st@rd could have offed himself without taking the deputies with him!

And the news probably got it wrong, probably an old Enfield or Springfield sprter with a scope, anything to sensationaize...

The other was a woman right in my own town, got savagely mauled to death by her own dogs. When the police got there, the dogs were docile, standing over her with blood on their snouts, after ripping her throat out. She even still had the two dog treats in her hand she apparently carried into her backyard for them...The coroner that I know said it was the worst thing he's seen in 34 years of police/coroner work...

The talk all day yesterday was that she used to raise Rotts, and it didn't seem surprising, until the paper came out...she had gotten rid of the Rotts last year and these were "Chow-Labrador mix....":eek:

THAT was what surprised and troubles me, that is out of character for a Lab-mix ANYTHING...:eek:

What a weekend in Indiana!:cool:
  2. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Well, I see Rom got the news posted already, funny, I live two hours away and he got better news!

The kid was an "honor's student" AND "was due in court Tuesday for marijuana possession?" Yeah, and I like plastic and German guns too....:cool:

Well, at least here in Indiana it doesn't surprise me what the prosecutor said, as long as you stay away from Liberal Bloomington or around Gary most Hoosiers won't say anything about the GUN doing anything wrong....if anybody tries to sensationalize it it will be OUTSIDERS.....
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  3. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I read some where that the kid used an M-1 Garand. The media called it a "sniper rifle"