1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Free Image Resizer from Windows

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Feb 29, 2004.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

This is for XP users. There are a lot of free power toys from Microsoft. Among them is a new image resizer. All is free. Here is the link.

Microsoft Power Toys

Enjoy!
  2. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Thanks Plano, even though I am still runnin on 98 someone here sure will be able to utilize it.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

CT, go over to <picturetrail.com> and click on "help." Then download the IRFAN program. Resizes easily.

Pops
  4. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

Dag nab it, Rick. I recomend the free iview website which is good for windows 98 on up, and what do you do, you nail onto somethen else.

You can lead a Texan to water but you can't make 'em drink.

Jim :D
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sorry Jim. On your reccommendation, I think I'll have a drink. How's the weather up there on Superior? Stay warm, my friend!

I used LView for many years. Was a darned good program. Also have ACDSee, but you have to pay for that one.

This resizer from Microsoft is called "Picture It" and they give it away free with Power Toys. Go figure.

Rick