Free Michigan Disabled Sportsmens Deer Hunt

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by crippled critter, Jul 31, 2011.

1. crippled critter

crippled critter New Member

Hey Disabled Sportsmen. We are in a huge need of disabled hunters to come and join us with our FREE disabled deer hunt. You can shoot bow, rifle, crossbow or muzzle loader if you like. We are still looking for hunters so give us a call @ 231-833-0019 or look us up on our website at http://www.wolverinelionsclub.org/disabled-sportsmens-hunt.html
    .Please come and join us. Thanks....Paul Bunker:):D

:)
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Welcome to TFF Paul and Thank You for your post , i'll pass it on to other less abled shooters if i may ,

Cheers!
  3. crippled critter

4. SFC

SFC New Member

This sounds like a great opportunity to get out in the woods and fields to hunt deer. Although I qualify being 100% VA Disability and unemployable by VA, SSD and OWCP. Unfortunately I live in Arizona and just cannot make the trip this year.
  5. crippled critter

Please remember us in the future. We would love to have you come join us! Look for our add next year. Thank you.... Paul Bunker

wolverinelionsclub.org
  6. SFC

SFC New Member

Thanks, will keep you in mind