FROM THE SCENE........

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by rooter, Aug 9, 2008.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Did you hear about the fire in the three family apartment in New Jersey?

A black family of six lived on the first floor. They all perished in the fire.

A Mexican family of eight lived on the second floor. They also perished.

A white couple lived on the third floor...... They survived.

Jesse Jackson demanded to know why the whites survived when the others didn't.

The fire chief said the answer was simple. The white couple was at work when
    the fire broke out.
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

:pI'm a firefighter and I'm offended:p
  3. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    GREETINGS HALIGAN---HERE'S A BIT OF A STORY FOR YOU---I'M KNOWN FOR MAKING JOHN'S ANGELS NAMED IN MEMORY OF MY SON WHO DIED OF AIDS IN JULY OF 96----THEY ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND AT THE TIME 9/11 WENT DOWN, THERE WAS A LITTLE IRISH GAL FROM BROOKLYN WHO WAS HERE ON THE BOARD---CHRISTINE CASEY WAS HER NAME AND HER BOY FRIEND WAS A MARINE....THE CASEY FAMILY HAD A LONG HISTORY OF COPS AND FIRE FIGHTERS IN NEW YORK....I HAD SENT CHRISTINE A JOHN'S ANGEL AS I DO MANY OF THE FOLKS HERE ON THE BOARD...ONE OF CHRISTINES KIN WAS IN THE FIRE HOUSE WHERE THAT OLD CATHOLIC PRIEST WAS STATIONED---THE OLD FELLOW REPORTEDLY WAS KILLED BY FALLING BODIES FROM THE TOWER...CHRISTINE DONATED HER JOHN'S ANGEL TO THAT FIREHOUSE WHERE SUPPOSEDLY, IT REMAINS TO THIS DAY. CHIEF