from the Security experts , don't go to India for commonwealth games

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 25, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if it was not bad enough that the submachine guns to be used by the security staff went missing ( 280 indian made sterling SMG's and 80,000 rnd of ammo)

the head of security ( a aussie i know) has walked out stating he is being forced by the organisers to hire people who not only do not have background check but who openly support Jihad and terror

he has his own info sources and has advised the indian government 3 times of the information he has got about a group who wish to take international hostages , but has been told to shut up or lose his job

so he quit ,

the commonwealth games is now not only the most abusive in regards to slave labour under paying of wages and other charges that seem to make it a third world sess pit but with the threat of teror and everyone in denial about such threats even though the new Al Queda boss has called for direct action against the games ,

it is just the biggest joke on the planet outside the white house today

betting scandals
    drugs
    shoddy construction
    licencing of drug dealers by police
    brobes of officials

its a mess

and i for one wish to stay out of this mess
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

I don't have any idea as to what "The Commonwealth Games" are. I do know that visiting India will never make my "Bucket List".
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

+1
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its a olympics just for the former british commonwealth nations

all the now small sh!$ holes around the place run by despots , corrupt leaders and semi communistic types, get together and remember back to when there was running water in the country and electricity in some places that could run 24 hours a day!!!