Frost on the Pumpkin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by berto64, Oct 25, 2011.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Had the first freeze of the season last night! Thank goodness I got the heater last month! God bless you all!
    :patriotic:
  2. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

We got our first heavy frost Oct 11. Got out of bed wednesday the 26th and found 5 inches of snow. It was 67 and clear the day before. Thats colorado weather!!!!!!!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well if it's any help its finally warming up this way :D
  4. Chinook

Chinook New Member

Thats a great piece of Gods country you dwell in Berto! My Dad was born in Meridian, but I fly into Grasmere, and Mountain Home Municipal AP a few times every Summer, and then again in the Early Spring to help family members manage the land. The Hagerman Fossil Beds are simply amazing!

The folks around the Portland Metro area are thinkin its already cold..:rolleyes: I dont think weve had an average low this month below, 45, but hey! Gotta love city folk! Hope the winter is as gorgeous as ever out there! Im sure it will be!
  5. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

It's white everywhere in Alaska now; but been very warm winter so far; staying above zero. Soon enough though.
  6. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

Got to 80 here today. Had to take off longsleeved shirt and work in Tee shirt. We will get our cold weather later
  7. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

It was nice here today too. Gabob are you down around the Columbus, LaGrange area?
  8. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

We had some frost a week ago but tonight it is supposed to go below 32 and there is a chance of flurries to light snow showers tomorrow night. Have to take my football gear to the races Saturday night. 150 lap Modified Poker Run. Yooo Hoooooo.