Funny...

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Winter11
    (11/27/01 12:44:04 pm)
    | Del All
    Funny...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly man in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old man says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up the phone.

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts. "I'll take care of this." She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old man. "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing. DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up the phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Christmas and paying their own way."

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/27/01 7:43:10 pm)
    | Del
    Re: Funny...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ! Talk about "guiding" those children!

Sharon

GRUNT
    (11/27/01 7:43:28 pm)
    | Del
    Re: Funny...
    I'll have to keep that one in mind for the Holidays..that was cute, thanks for posting it
    'nuff said

Gunship
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/01 10:15:50 am)
    | Del > Funny...
    You need more laugh .. Winter.
    Hope this one you didnt read yet!!

A very confident James Bond walks into a bar and
    takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.
    The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date
    running late?"
    "No", he replies, "Q's just given me this state-of-the-art
    watch and I was just testing it."
    The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art
    watch? What's so special about it?"
    Bond explains, " It uses alpha waves to talk to me
    telepathically."
    The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"
    "Well, it says you're not wearing any panties...."
    The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be
    broken because I am wearing panties!"
    Bond tuts, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's
    an hour fast."

Winter11
    (11/28/01 10:31:54 am)
    | Del
    Re: > Funny...
    LMAO - that was great GS....

Have to pass that on!! Too Funny!!!

Always Faithful