FYI: AMBER ALERT, AMBER ALERT: issued by Glen Beck for...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jjmitchell60, Feb 10, 2010.

1. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    The above is right off an e-mail that I received as to today's edition of the Glen Beck show. How befitting IMHO. IF gore was to show up in public, I a, betting he would be lynched IF you could find a rope that was not FROZE!!!!!

Current conditions 15:06 hours

CARLISLE, KY
    28°F
    Current: Cloudy
    Wind: W at 18 mph gusting at 35+mph
    Humidity: 64%
  2. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

This harsh winter season was predicted, in opposition to what Al Bore was trying to push on us. Solar flare activity. There was a lot of flare activity before the hot seasons. When the solar activity diminished to nearly no flares at all, it was predicted the winter season would be severe and the hot seasons wouldn't be as severe. So far, so true.

Solar flare activity has more effect on our weather than human actions. Simple. However, there are still huge problems with pollution and we all need to be more green despite Al Bore being such a lying POS. So, trying being 'more green' please.
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

I guess the envirofreaks will just have to put that nasty ole sun out
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

Well...they better find themselves some virgins to appease the volcano gods too...
  5. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    What many do not kn ow and the global warming crown will not tell (if they do they will not get rich off their BS0 is that the earth goes throughcooling and WARMING cycles. These cycles are as stated due to solar activity and other factors such as major volcano eruptions. I do Rev War reenactm,ents and have a degree in history as well. Many do not know that from the late 16th to mid 19th century we went through a cooling period with part of it being called "the Mini Ice Age" and before that we went through a period of warming to a degree that wine produced in the UK (a place usually too cold for wine making) was actually better than wine from France! Thta scared the French and Spanish monarchs to death being selling wine to the UK and other north countries was a major trade for them. It was so cold in the 1500s, I think I am correct on the century) that the Thames river froze over so solid that they had elphants crossing over on the ice.

Bottom line is we are to expect warming and cooling trends to last centuries and that is the way it has been for all of the eaths history. Yes man does polute mother earh but like a wound on a human, she can heal that polution in her own way BUT we need to not go Chicken Little every time the cycle changes IMHO.
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

'Chicken Little', or 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'?
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Meh, I think I'll pass. As green as I'm going to get is some tomatilla sauce on my enchiladas. Eco-Nazis can pucker up and beso mi culo. Green enough for ya? :D :D
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

:D

Attached Files:

9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Only green when i drink too much grape gatoraide.....

Gn
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

Get a Farmers Almanac and call it a century!

and it's NOT the US that has the pollution problem...we do very well.

Most of our superfund sites have been remediated...course there is that Love Canal, but we've learned since then. The industrial buisness owners that I've known are really consciencous and do what it takes to stay compliant and look out for their neighbors...

THE WORLDS PROBLEMS WERE NOT AND ARE NOT CAUSED BY THE UNITED STATES ALONE. WE DID NOT INVENT POLLUTION!!
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Gore is trying to figure out if the world is round or flat.