FYI:HELP in getting this bad law of Section 658 of Public Law 104-208 repealed.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by WAGCEVP, Jul 13, 2003.

1. WAGCEVP

WAGCEVP New Member

FYI:HELP in getting this bad law of Section 658 of Public Law 104-208 repealed.
    ----- Original Message -----
    To:
    Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 4:14 AM
    Subject: In support

In support for your efforts in defending the 2nd Amendment..Its time to say NO MORE infringing.

From the founding fathers words, "No legislative act contrary to the Constitution can be valid. To deny this would be to affirm that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above the master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people; that men, acting by virtue of powers may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid."

We the People (government) of the United States is a Constitutional Republic, the elected representatives are bound by Oath to uphold the Constitution, its principles, its intents, its prohibition of governmental usurpations, its historically intents and the rule of the law.

Need your HELP in getting this bad law of Section 658 of Public Law 104-208 repealed.

Thank you

Gary De Capa
    775-232-5049
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/badlaw/petition.html

JohnK3 New Member

I'd feel a little better about signing it if they proofread it better. That's "interpret" not "interrupt."

Now, before someone starts painting me with the "spelling Nazi" brush, let me explain:

When our elected officials start reading a petition like that, they'll see the errors and AUTOMATICALLY DISMISS THE ENTIRE THING. Why? Because it's a convenient excuse to ignore something they don't like. It makes those that wrote it and those that sign it appear as uneducated bumpkins. The anti-gun crowd will jump on that and play it up to the hilt.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2003
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I agree, JohnK3. I did sign it, and included a comment that I agree with the premise of the petition despite its grammatic and structural errors

Pops
  4. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Signed on as #13. Also left a message about the correct spelling.