FYI

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/02 4:19:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All FYI
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just thought I would pass this on for all the C&R FFL holder's.If you send Midway USA a signed copy of your C&R FFL they will set you up as a dealer and you can save 20 to 25% on there already low price's.They are the bigest site in the US on accesories,reloading supplies and anything else pertaining to gun's or hunting.If anyone else knows of a site that does this I would like to know. Thanks Benny in NC

procrastinator43
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/02 6:10:26 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: FYI
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.brownells.com/index.html

Gives good discounts to C&R License holders.

Silver72
    (11/30/02 5:05:32 pm)
    I sent a copy of my C&R with my last Brownell order and there was no discount given. In fact, the price was increased from the last catalog price.

procrastinator43
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/30/02 6:26:27 pm)
    I have never had any problems, email them and ask about it.
    After the first order, I emailed and asked it I needed to send in a copy with each order and they said no.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/30/02 6:54:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: FYI
    If you tell Brownells you have a C&R or regular FFL, or you are a non-prit organization (our Fire Dept). They will send the wholesale price list with their catolog. MUCH cheaper this way.

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/1/02 1:47:57 pm)
    I sent my C&R to Brownells, and I've always received the discounted prices. I'd call again, someone was lost. FWIW, I sent it to be "on file", not with an order.