G-I-V-E Act

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Mar 17, 2009.

1. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

It's a packed kangaroo court with the libs controlling. We can hope for 2010, change the influence in congress, and rescind this if it passes now.:mad::mad:
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

This just in from "govtrack":

H.R. 1388: Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act

Passed House 321-105,

6 not voting with 99% of Democrats supporting,
    60% of Republicans opposing.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Just found some info on this steaming pile of Obamaness....

http://edlabor.house.gov/blog/2009/03/the-generations-invigorating-v.shtml

I won't copy the whole thing here, but I did notice this wonderful little stipulation:mad::mad::mad:

"Broadens Scope of Collaborative Service Efforts

* Expands the focus of the National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) to include disaster relief, infrastructure improvement, environmental and energy conservation, and urban and rural development.
    * Encourages service partnerships with other federal agencies."

Looks like I was right when I said this is the beginings of Barry's national defense force. This part is appropriately vague enough to allow these "volunteers" to be armed in the name of "partnership with other agencies" so these kool-aid drinking scumbags can come kicking in our doors to collect guns and haul off anyone that disagrees with the great Barry.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This one here is also nice

"
    Provides Incentives for Middle and High School Students to Engage in Service

* Establishes the Summer of Service program that engages middle and high school students in volunteer activities in their communities and allows them to earn a $500 education award to be used for college costs."

Get the kinds into a camp....er, I mean CAMPUS, for a summer and give 'em a supersized dose of the kool-aid. Give service to your country and tell us who doesn't like our great leader and messiah Barry. Snitchin' is b****in':mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: