Gaddafi killed as Libya's revolt claims hometown

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by terryu1, Oct 20, 2011.

1. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

(Reuters) - Former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi died of wounds suffered on Thursday as fighters battling to complete an eight-month-old uprising against his rule overran his hometown Sirte, Libya's interim rulers said.
  2. beebz

beebz Member

How long before obama takes credit for his killing?
  3. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

BO not asking for a burial at sea?
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    And now let's see what the Muslium Brotherhood does!
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

My thought exactly Carver. I certainly will not be shedding any tears over his demise, however I have zero confidence that him being gone will result in any improvement in muslim attitudes and conduct, in Libya or anywhere else.
  6. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

You are right Carver. We are going to have to deal with them sooner or later and the longer we wait the larger and stronger they become.
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If our leaders would keep them out of this country, we might have a chance. There is a big ocean between their home lands, and ours.
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'm truely suprised that he was still in the country. I had assumed he would have packed up his money and left for Switzerland.

Pops
  9. Warith

Warith Member

The Muslim Brotherhood needs to recieve what they have been giving.
  10. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure we all know what they will do. They will vote in a radical and will once again become a enemy of America and in another couple decades, we can do this all again.
  11. ofitg

ofitg New Member

They were slaughtering a group of Christians in Egypt a few days ago. I don't expect Libya to be any different.
  12. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Wait until he finds out theres no 72 virgins!!!Bummer Days dude.Libya is mentioned in the Bible as a country that rises up against Israel.Gee!!Wonder what kind of government will come of all this Arab spring?
  13. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

14. Warith

Warith Member

Did you here that idiot congress woman. With her kind in power its no wonder we are going down hill so fast. Heck keep her and her ilk in power and it will not matter what currence you buy oil with. You wont beable to afford it anyway.
  15. Juker

Juker New Member

Some of you may recall that on 5 April 1986, Libyan terrorists bombed a Berlin nightclub that was frequented by GIs. Several were killed; one was a good friend of mine. I was on CQ the night it happened. After Reagan bombed Libya, I sent him a thank you card.

I got a Christmas card from Reagan that year, which is hanging in a frame on the wall just over my head right now.

Gaddafi is finally barking in hell. Roast for eternity, you *******g cock(roach).