Galesi schematic

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by den63, Dec 27, 2011.

1. den63

den63 New Member

I have been searching every where I've thought of so far. I've gat a Galesi, in .22 cal and have been trying to fing a schematic, not a parts diagram, so I can make sure that it's assembled correctly, mainly in the firing lever/sear area. The problem with the weapon is that it won't cock, and hasen't cocked since I've owned it which has been quite a while. Any assistance or direction you could give me would be appreciates.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

G'day and Welcome den !

have you any further info like model number or type ?

Galesi made a few different models in .22 and other cal's

Good quality pics will help too

The gun is made by "Galesi Pistols" from Collebeato (Brescia), Italy Manufactured by "Industria Armi Galesi".

the Galesi Model 6 Pocket Automatic Pistol. The model 6 came in .22 long or .25 Automatic (6.35mm) has a 6 shot magazine. Barrel length is 2 1/4 in. and overall length is 4 3/8 in. It weighs about 11 oz. and has fixed sights. It only came in the blued finish. had plastic stocks and began production around 1930. In 1993 it was valued around $120, I'm not sure of it's worth now.

There was also a Galesi model 9 that was larger and came in .22, .32, and .380.
    it was 5 7/8 in. long and had a weight of about 21 oz.

and a few others i know less about ..

this page may help but pic's will help us help you :)

cheers

no schematic but this

in short ..

Pull the breech back and in the same motion turn the safety pin counter clockwise when it reaches the locking gap. Turn the safety pen completely to the right and push the breech the rest of the way back pulling upward. The firing mechanism will slide back so as to facilitate putting the gun back together. Simply pull the firing mechanism back and push in when breech is put back into place and put the safety pin back into position

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  3. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

These are fairly simple firearms. Take the slide off and post a picture looking down at the top of the frame.
  4. den63

den63 New Member

Thanks Jack/Stone Chimmey,

Will try to attach some pics of left/right sides, as well as the firing lever/sear area.
    Hopefully they'll come through.
    No idea of type, no indication on slide or frame of model number.

102_2290.jpg

102_2291.jpg

102_2293.JPG