Gallup: Newt or Mitt can beat the Poser

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Juker, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

Just on FOX, Gallup poll shows either Romney or Gingrich can beat the Poser in Chief.

I hate polls. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel, folks.

"He has to go. He HAS to go. There is no alternative. With God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again. Buy American. One nation under God. He has to go."
    (Double D, or words to that effect, as posted previously on TFF)
  2. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Sadly, this Country won't survive four more years of the clown-in-chief. We're barely hanging on now and if BHO wins again, we're done! :mad:

At this point, "Anybody but BHO" will do. :bleh:
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Our "Intel Guy" - Jack404 - has reported that the OWS crowd is already planning to cause trouble if Obama doesn't do well on Election Day.

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=98646

Maybe it's already too late. Everybody must go and vote, but be prepared for SHTF next November. I may be paranoid, but I'm thinking in terms of widespread riots & Martial Law.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I will crawl thru broken glass and take razor blade gashes covered with salt and be drug behind a horse on pavement to get to the polls to vote this guy out and I will cast a vote for whatever and whoever will take him out. He must go. He MUST go. He must GO. He has to go. Did I say that he must go?

ONE MORE HIGH COURT APPOINTMENT BY THIS CLOWN WILL MEAN NO 2ND AMMENDMENT. Thats just the beginning.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

DD, I'm not disagreeing with you, but it sounds like things might get very nasty on the day after the election. Voting him out might not be enough..... but I know you're prepared for such emergencies.
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

Any OWS butt nugget that attempts to block my voting spot had better vote early, 'cause they'll be in no condition to vote later.

And I'll vote for a dead cat if it gets the GOP nomination.

Win or lose, I told my wife recently we have to be out of Illinois before the November elections. Far too many receivers here - no matter which way the election goes, I might run out of ammo.
  7. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Actually it wouldnt matter who we elected if the system was set up like it should be with checks an balances, but unfortunatly those have been erroded so far that some branches of the government are to powerful and other branches let them get away with it.
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oh yea, this I am certain. I can already see the burning cities and overturned cars and inocent people being beat and robbed and killed and stores being smashed and plundered and election sites being shut down due to violence and threats of violence. Oh yea, I see it coming. The enemy is in control and will do all it can to maintain that control. So, yes, I am prepared. I just hope those who are in "gun free zones" are prepared.
  9. Orin

Orin Member

Ditto, DD... I'm registered as a Rep. & have been for decades but I'm pretty disgusted by the bevy of half-ways trying for the GOP ticket. I've watched Obama over the years, listened & read. I don't think well of how his give-aways went but have to admit that most of the money went into pockets of the rich REPUBLICANS! Did no good to the rest of us, down here in the trenches. And I'm dead tired of being one of the producers in the hog pen that the wealthy feed off of, paying my taxes only to read of how they're getting off the hook while being entirely legal. The gov's gotta decrease spending, yeh, but also increase income & stop borrowing. But who has the money? We in the hog pen are running out - rapidly. That & the concept that Obama handles himself far better than any of the GOP runners have me pondering. I'm not one to vote any way simply out of herd instinct. So, now I've shown my true colors. I'm an independent SOB who evaluates every thing... Guns, ammo & people. Y'all chew on me as you please.
    I looked into a local gun club a few days ago. "Republican Gun Club". The gal I talked to disturbed me by being a party animal to the Nth degree. Wondered if she was frothing at the mouth! Didn't want to talk about the club. I can handle & enjoy free analysis & discussion but applying herd pressures based upon which herd one belongs to... Nope.
    Y'all live free & use your brains for more that being programmed by those rich enuff to be mouthy in print & on the air.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I think that if Newt/Mitt, or anyone else, wins, riots will break out all over the country. When that happens, marshall law will be declared, and Newt, nor anyone else will ever sit in the White House. I have some ammo, but not nearly enough! Headed out to stock up some more!
  11. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Inner cities might be "interesting" places to live come that Wednesday morn.
  12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Not sure where yer coming from Orin. Bailing out AIG, GM, Chrysler, and Freddy and Fannie are far from lining Republicans pockets.

I googled Republican Gun Club and couln't find anything. Liberal Gun Club is a different matter. If ya wanna see hate filled speach, check it out. Talk about lemmings.:rolleyes: It's why they never last long here at TFF.

The Republican party no longer represents me as a conservative. They've gone too far left. But like it or not, they're not as bad as the Democrats.

Yes, it sucks.
  13. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i'm afraid that in this case, with either RINO in office, that the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
  14. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

So sad but unfortunately very true! Thus far most of the realistically electable Rep. candidates are cut from the same cloth as Obozo but as said before, I would vote for Daffy Duck before Obozo.