Game that comes with NV goggles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

My two oldest kids came up to me and asked to help them buy a special edition game, but it was $150. I asked them why it cost so much and it's because it comes with the game in a metal case, art book, and NIGHT VISION GOGGLES??? The goggles apparently work and are supposed to cost $200 without the game. Has anyone else heard of this?
  2. wildturkey

wildturkey New Member

Yes I have seen this game with the night vision goggles. The game is called Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. and here is a link that shows the edition of the game that comes with the nvg's. http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75518
    I would assume that the night vision goggles are not of great quality due to the retail price of $200 and the max rang you can see is 50ft. I thought about buying this edition when I first found it however, i figure i can use that extra 100 is dollars to save up for my next gun purchase what ever I decide on.

WildTurkey
  3. big steve

big steve New Member

Yea it is call of duty modern warfare 2
  4. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Ummm sad that I get my video game news from TFF :D.

I was thinking about the special edition of CoD:MW2 because CoD4:MW1 was incredible. But $150 is pretty steep!
  5. big steve

big steve New Member

Yea I agree COD4 was awesome and I think moern warfare 2 is going to be better but yea $150 is a lot of money.