Gangs recruiting in many states

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Rommelvon, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

I caught this on the news the other day, they were saying that gangs such as MS-13, Bloods, Crips...etc are upping their recruiting of gang members, now why the news didnt say that the initiation to these gangs calls for killing or robbing innocents, I'll never know, to me this means that in towns all across America, these uneducated drug ridden scumbags will be on the hunt for victims, so, carry and extra clip with you, inform all you know, if we don't fight back, who will?...Our Government sure don't seem to care
  2. 17thfabn

17thfabn New Member

As brutal and vicious as the crips and bloods are MS-13 is said to be even more dangerous.

There are said to be more gang memebers than police officers in L.A.
  3. pawn

pawn Active Member

agreed.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/MS-13.htm
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

The same is true here where I live. The gang members way out number the cops here.
  5. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Another sad fact is that on the average day gang members have the police outgunned badly :mad: . They also have no hesitation on shooting unarmed individuals :mad: :mad: . catfish
  6. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

It may be time to excercise 2A rights everywhere, regardless of the propensity for local juristictions to ride rough shod over our contitutional rights.

LL
  7. RahiemPT100

RahiemPT100 New Member

:eek:
    The problem with new like this is that all it does is incite people. Gangs are always "recruiting" mainly because most of them become incarcerated and/or killed. The real shocker for me regarding gang activity, is the rise of activity in states like Georgia, Colorado, New Mexico, Vermont (No kidding), and many other states you wouldn't assume had gang activity.

In general, how is a "government" supposed to handle this. It's not like gangs post their membership, or give directions to their "meeting hall". I believe for any community to combat gang related problems, they must first come together as a community, which in most cases is how gangs have taken over (lack of a community).
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

Speak softly and carry a .45!
  9. board917

board917 New Member

Exactly right, gangs are a societal problem and the roots are a lot deeper than most realize. Community breakdown and lack of community all together is how it all starts. And once it starts then differential association(1) sets in and u get a snowball effect. A community is like a parent... if dad is standing right there keeping an eye on you and u know ur gonna get ur ass light up if u take a cookie then u aren't gonna take a cookie, but if he isnt in the room, breaking the rules is a much easier decision.
    Gang members join gangs because they have nothing else to be a part of, like family, career, and legal hobbies. They gain acceptance from the gang which is what they were lacking and they are rewarded and admired for criminal activity. The worse the crime they commit the more respect they get. This creates a very strong form of obedience or "semper fi." And thats what makes gangs so difficult to deal with.

1. the theory that people learn through social interaction.