gardone shotgun 05251

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Deka Mile, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Deka Mile

Deka Mile New Member

My name is Milorad Stamenkovic and this is my shotgun . I heve recently find out that this shotgun is made in Italy and that it is a Gardone . Could you please help me find out what model is it and could you estimate a value . If you can let me know .My mail address is mlc_cuba@yahoo.com .
    Thank you!

Best regards
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Milorad......welcome to TFF. :)

First off, Gardone is a town and region in Italy. That's where the gun was made. Is there any other writing on the gun? Please give us all of the writing on the shotgun, exactly as it's written.

Also.....what type of shotgun is it? Single, side x side double, over/under, pump, automatic?

And.....if you can post pictures of it, it would be a big help in identifying it.
  3. Deka Mile

Deka Mile New Member

Thank you for ansfering!
    My shotgun was made in Italy , it is 12 caliber . On the top off the barrels is inscription : FLUSS STAHL KRUPP ESSFN and on the other side is inscription : FABBRICA ARMI GARDONESE . On the shotgon is a logo :F.A.GARDONESE DI ZUBANI MARINO and a serial number 05251 and another logo :12
    I could send you pictures but I dont know how . Please send my some e-mail address where can I send you pictures off the shotgun .
    Thank you !

Best regards
  4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

welcome aboard
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Milorad
  6. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Milorad
    I would say that your gun was made by Armi Fabbria, in Gardone, Val Trompia, Italy.
    Bill