1. twobit

twobit Active Member

Terry, those verses were the first thoughts I had when I saw this thread. I just could not remember the exact verse, I just know that I was taught young that you don't rewrite the bible.
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

We have all been pranked by stuff like this Bob. You think you're caredful to verify stories, then one time in your rush to pass it along to others, you post something like this. :D Just laugh it off. It don't mean nothing.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yep we all get caught at times ..
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Heck, Bob, SO DID I!
    I commented on it on my Facebook page - -
    Then had to go back and retract it!!

Some things are just SO egregious that our dander jumps up at attention before we even think about it!
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i was reading to day lerner was waffling how Moses was actually a union organiser lerners from the SEIU
    Last edited: May 16, 2012