Gay unions a ‘risk to kids', say doctors

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 13, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

I wish that in this country we would have a finding like that....

I also hope that the change in our presidents feelings about this cost him the election. I believe the gays are a small minority that represent the "tail wagging the dog". If this were put on voters ballots like it should be they would loose....every time...

I don't get how they think they can steam roll the majority with out a vote, just polls that can be less than accurate.

Lets take a vote right here. Post up your possition on this issue and lets see if the membership is really for or against gay marriage....

Me I'm very much against. I want them off my TV set too!

Regards, Kirk
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm a no

they want to have a ceremony, party, whatever , fine , i have no say , they'll wake up sooner or later .

but marriage , no thats a man and a women

not two women , not two guys

or further combinations ..

I'll add a marriage is the coming together before God to bless a earthly union between a man and a woman

how is anything of a gay wedding part of that ?

its a open defiance of God, and Christian ways , God is not mentioned and theres one sex short of the twain set the He Created .. , its not a marriage when gays join , Marriage is of God , Commiting two lives as one to Him for the betterment of all
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  4. Donnie D

Donnie D New Member

No!

Donnie D
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I vote NO! Hetrosexuals reproduce, homos recruit!
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

im with jack on the issue
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Ephesians 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Marriage, in Gods eyes, is the joining of flesh, between a man, and a woman. It makes no difference what man says, or doesn't say.
  8. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

What happens if gay marriage is allowed to happen country wide, will this open the door for other rites that have been taboo also. Will cousins be allowed to marry, what about brother and sister unions, other blood relative weddings, people and animals, people and inanimate objects. Marriage has always been about a man and a woman to bring forth children to benefit society and to keep it from eroding away. Nothing positive in the long run can happen from gay marriage. Don't let my comments make you think that I believe homo-sexuals should be discriminated against, they should recieve equal protection under all laws just as anyone in our society should recieve. There is nothing in the laws that says anyone has a right to be married, it is a recognized and accepted practice, that is allowed to happen for the aforementioned reasons. No one should be granted any special privileges because of whom they choose to sleep with.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  9. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

"risk to kids".......Look at all the examples where homos abuse children.....They cannot be trusted with children or mentally challenged people......One can only imagine what two homo parents do to "their" children when not in the public eye.
  10. BradleyCole09

BradleyCole09 New Member

NO GAY MARRIAGE.
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I like ya Dan01, but that's as ignorant a statement as I've ever read.

By your logic:

Look at all the examples of church leaders that abuse children.
    They cannot be trusted with children or the mentally challenged.
    One can only imagine what they do to their followers when not in the public eye.

Just because someone is gay, does NOT make them a pedophile.
    No more than being a preacher makes him/her a pedophile.

Forgive me if I take a time out. :mad:
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Gays suck.
  13. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

NO GAY MARRIAGE.
  14. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

NO GAY MARRIAGE.
  15. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This whole country is being run by small minorities. Enviros, LBGT, AIDS sufferers ( a totally preventable disease), PETA and wackos in general. I personaly don't care if Mike wants to have a relationship with Bill, just don't call it a marriage.