Gay unions a ‘risk to kids', say doctors

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 13, 2012.

1. M1AG30

M1AG30 New Member

you are correct .... and Jack i do apologise....

Bobitis...might you elaborate on the Atack part of your post? did i o did i not? who fired the first shots? or are we going to ignore that part and only post as relates to me being wrong? i am man enough to admit my short comings.... anyone else?????? huh any takers?
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What is acceptable to a society means absolutely nothing at all. It's what the individual believed/believes before 'society' made the decision that it's easier to go for the flow than to stand behind their own beliefs and morals that count. What society believes has nothing to do with it.

Either one has the gonads to stand up, or not, is all that matters. Personally, bHo being listed on a magazine cover as The First Gay President make me puke.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we all make mistakes , i do daily so no worries but theres a lot you talk about thats not correct

like Christianity killing more than anything

the leading cause of death since the 11th century is islam my friend

it out does cancer and car crashes every year and has done since statistics have been collected , thats also fact

Christianity also protects the weak orphans the ill the homeless and others and drives its members to act in a Christian way towards others , that dont mean we are weak and can be pushed about , but it do mean we should act as Christ wished us to , in respect to each other ,

now you not being Christian may not get this but without the judeo Christian way the past few hundred years your life would not be what it is , there would be no free speech , there would be no rights , you would be subject to the doctrine of the day and have no say

in islam you have no say as islam the word means to serve as a slave with no say no input , a slave of allah is the self admission of every muslim at every prayer

islam does not mean peace that too is a rewrite

but islam does make killing gays a lawfull act and a moral responcability they killed another 9 in Iran yesterday , i dont see gays getting upset about that , but they want to bring the same laws to the USA its called Sharia , why dont you go annoy islam??

Chrsitians wont accept gays , but we will protect them if needed as thats our duty

islams duty is to kill them

i suggest you sort out the real enemy you and yours face and leave us alone

we ( Christians) harmless we just dont want you saying something is holy when it aint

islam however you words here along would make you are target for killing

and my words defending gay folks from violebnce have sen me targeted too

but i'm used to it and its no biggy i'll not leave some poor fag for the jihadists

as i am a Christian , we dont do that

now how does you side stack up ?
  4. M1AG30

M1AG30 New Member

I corrected my mistake... other than that I dont see where you get off saying "theres alot you talk about thats not correct"

and I know a couple of Marine Recon ....poor fags.... that really dont need to to stick up for them .... its really your holier than thou.... if your not saved your screwed and need our help attitude... who are you to judge anyone? will not the judgement be made by god in the end? if so why trouble yourself with what someone else does on this earth if the final judgement is his?
    the only side I am aware of is the side which lets man make his own choices ....

we will all have to agree to dissagree as i grow tired of this enless back and forth you have our views I have mine I dont begrudge you yours.... let me and every other person have theirs......
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i aint getting off, just correcting a number of wrong, illogical and false statements by you

you wont accept that , ok , cause it'd show you have no real aguement , thats your defence is based on BS and so i dont expect you to admit anything , your kind never do

bye ,
  6. M1AG30

M1AG30 New Member

7. raven818

It doesn't seem to be jack that won't let it go. He did say " bye ". Adieu, adios, etc..
  8. M1AG30

M1AG30 New Member

yeah we are also posting on another string ...i came back in to delete it but not quick enough i guess...lol cant figure out how to delete a post....
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Yer tired of the debate. You don't 'begrudge' others, but you are compelled to keep posting in judgement of others opinions.

Weird. :rolleyes:
  10. M1AG30

M1AG30 New Member

How the F&^K did i post in judgement? i just said we all have our own opinions? WTF is worong with that?

you ever going to answer my other post ? or just ignore it?
    I admitted i was wrong ...
  11. raven818

+1