gays on the attack

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 12, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...street-preachers/story-e6frea83-1226193658476

THE opening march of Adelaide's Feast Festival was last night marred by controversial street preachers.

About a dozen members of the Adelaide Street Church marched alongside more than 1000 members of the gay and lesbian community in the CBD, yelling into amplifiers and holding placards.

The protesters were jeered by onlookers lining the streets, and marchers blew whistles in their faces and pulled at their signs.

Police officers marched close to the preachers, keeping festival-goers a short distance away from them. As the marchers queued to go into the opening-night party of the festival at Light Square, the preachers continued to harass the marchers, some of whom used hand fans to tap on the preachers as they spoke.

The preachers left once the crowd had gone into the party.

The march was otherwise peaceful, with loud music played from floats, and many people dancing their way from Victoria Square to Light Square. The arts and cultural festival will run for two weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

this festival has been running a few years now and its always been lead out by preachers of differing backgrounds , this year the gays decided they would not allow Christian Preachers..

so they had a yelling match until the preachers left

that just left the islamists

gays defending islam

thats gotta be the funniest and saddest thing in the news today

and the whole time they think it's the religion of peace because guys are welcomed by islam ( what they where saying )

when the truth hits em it'll really be a hit eh ..
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    God I wish they'd go back in the closet.....:rolleyes:

But remember.... the more gay men, the more lovely females

looking for us straight guys.....
    :D
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Honkies for Herman!

hahahahaha things that bad you folks need a slogan so a white fella can vote for a black fella ?

PC sheeeesh

yes its a comment i hear often nowdays

my daughters friends are big on it .. saying all the decent blokes out there are fags
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  5. venustus

venustus New Member

Jack obviously the two groups have something in common,if you know what I mean!;)
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

maybe . maybe i'm too dont give a hoot about race ..

hey suss this out even the ruski's are going soft again

seems bill board business's in Russia are getting threats to put head scarves on women who are on bill boards

http://kalmykia.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/18947/

i like the russian way of thinking , it dont matter your background , if your born in Russia your Russian , if not? get out!!
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  7. venustus

venustus New Member

Sorry Jack, I was referring to the two groups in your opening post.
  8. venustus

venustus New Member

Unbelievable!!
    I hope this is not a silly question,but why do their women wear the head gear.I thought it was a method of hiding their faces so that the guys dont get sexualy turned on.Is this correct?
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

correct

the burqa nor the nabiq are found in either the koran or hadiths

the hijab is mentioned , and personally i dont have a issue with that , this predates either Christianity and Islam , its jewish in foundation and grabbed i think from the Mediterranean folks , you know yourself , greek ladies aint dressed until they have a nice scarf and shawl,

the burqa is from slaving tribes in africa , who kept the best looking ones for themselves , this then made them targets from other slavers to be attacked

so they covered their trade goods all alike so a beauty could be mixed with the slave hags.. , it was to protect the man .. its endorsed by islam and the extreme end of islam and feared by the non ext ream end , especially the women folk..

the Nabiq we think comes from the slaving culture of yemen and the horn of africa ( somalia ) and again not for modesty but to protect the man but also to limit the women

in the jumar texts is a discussion by two "wise men" of the then Caliph about women escaping to attract attention .. the other said they dont get far because of their garb and this was what was decided on as facts , and there was suggestion it was meant to be for this purpose , and agreement of all the onlookers was noted

the koran and hadiths both state that women inflame mens lusts and that "they should protect their modesty" quite a few times but it was common dress for all to have a cloak to wear and it is accepted by early scholars that this meant to put a cloak on and not be naked as many slave owners had their slaves wonder round nekkid for entertainment

theres quite a few books detailsing this from islamic history

caliphs who paraded 300 Christian women "with only the silks in their hair " to entertain his guests , and it was common to provide a Christian slave to a guest for the night while covering the women of his hareem ..

islam is very sexually repressed and this means deviancy in the extreme

when you sit back and drink coffee with them and you over hear how the batchas

pleased them greatly the previous evening at omar's or some other mutt pederist's place

a batchas is better known as a dancing boy of afghanistan , but lebanon , egypt and saudi all had dancing boys , with kid's from lower classes or cast's or lowe ranked families where bought and trained to be entertainment , of the sicko kind ..

thats islam ..
  10. venustus

venustus New Member

Thanks for the info mate.
    Amazing what you learn every day, which just reinforces what you already suspected.

Cheers.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its just the basic's mate , applied . Know your enemy .. :)

i have detailed files ( in my best arny voice ) ;)
  12. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Oh, come on folks .... the real truth is that the "rag head" females are so ugly that if the veils weren't worn to cover their faces there would be "zeo" male/female sexual contact in that part of the world.
  13. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

I,ll second that calling them Skanks would be giving them a compliment
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well ...

Attached Files:

15. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Oh crap. looks like my italian mother in law. either she should where a burka or I should wear a blindfold.