Gaza dump truck , donated by MSA

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this is a truck bought by the MSA for the people of gaza to help reconstruct their lives

only thing is its now been reconfigured to shoot 105mm rockets at Israeli towns

what other goodies have supporters of jihad living in the west bought ??

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Jack, I don't know how they paint this in Astrailia, but here the "Crusades" are portrayed as somehow "evil". Those Donkeys (the Muslims) are the greatest threat to mankind since the Black Plauge. Thanks for keeping the watchful eye, and keeping us informed - nobody here has the guts to do that.

Nice "Dump Truck". I'm sure it will help rebuild the lives of many innocent people.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

this reminds me of when all the liberal media were blasting israel for attacking the so-called "aid floatilla." even when it was funded by groups with ties to terrorism. and that Free Gaza group or whatever which was obviously some political organization.

people blast israel all the time and don't even realize that 9 times out of 10, israel is acting in self defense.

i mean let's look at it this way. after 9/11, would you allow a saudi vessel bringing aid to go into manhattan? i wouldn't.

especially when the people coming in refuse to be subject to a search.
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Liberals are responsible for that one.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

In my time in the military i was blessed to meet like minded folks from many nations , faiths and colours ,

95% of whom have experienced Islam 1st hand

there is no greater force than truth and fact

these pics from a mate in Israel others from the US , UK NZ , Afghanistan , Pakistan

i'm just passing it on, i know you often do not get to see what the rest of the world see's thanks to the media bias ..

there where two trucks on the ships headed to Gaza , where they going to end up similar ??

who knows ??

so how many innocent Israeli's would have been killed or maimed by these ?

not many seem to care any more

i think of this

If Israel does not guard the gates of Christendom, but Islam and only Islam

where is Christendom ?
  6. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Forgive me for being skeptical but I doubt seriously if those are rocket tubes. Think heat manifolds to keep hot tar mix pourable. Install heat rods or burners in the tubes and you have a hot truck. Launch tubes would be mounted higher.
  7. jim brady

Kind of reminds me of the former Nazi in Post-WW2 Germany who had trouble keeping a job at the baby carriage factory - every time he tried to build a baby carriage it turned out being a machinegun.

Every time an Arab tries to build a dump truck it turns out being a katusha rocket launcher. Just not his fault....
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If these tube were meant for heating, wouldn't the cab catch on fire?
    And why so many? Why would someone turn on the heat and open the window?

The pic doesn't look quite right to me, but it looks more right than wrong.
  9. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

id like to have one of them... dump... thwoop thwoop thwoop BOOOM
  10. ghrit

ghrit New Member

Not likely. If those are heat tubes, they will route the engine exhaust thru it when needed to keep the mix up to temps. We have a lot of that sort of thing in the open pit mining industry heavy haulers to prevent freezing of the loads during the haul from mine to breakers. (Noisy when the body is raised to dump.) There's a diverter gate to bypass the muffler to the bed.

If they are launch tubes, it is a good trick at hiding them.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

can someone explain the firing mechanism found in the base of each tube ?

hey your doing better than the palistinians they said it was for birthday fireworks the guy fronted court last night and thats his storey besides a lot of arabic swear words

heating the load they aint tryed yet but its only 1 day of the inquirey
  12. jim brady

Maybe those are heating tubes.

A young Arab boy says to his father, "Dearest Father, why do we wear these linnens on our heads?" "My Son," replies the father, "These linnens keep the hot desert sun off our heads".

"Dearest Father," asks the son, "Tell me why we wear these flowing garments" "Well, My Son, these garments protect our bodies from the hot blowing desert winds."

"Dearest Father," asks the son, "Can you tell me why we wear these ugly shoes?" "My Son, these shoes protect our feet from the hot desert sands."

"Dearest Father," asks the son, "why do we live in Wisconsin?"
  13. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I like your Idea of heat tubes fellers but you all are a bit optimistic here. While Diesel Exhaust does get hot the deal with so many openings is pointless for heating the bed, It would be 1 tube that curls back and forth trough the bottom of the bed not 8 seperate openings. This truck is powered by just a 4 cylinder diesel engine, and a small one at that. To generate that kind of heat outta a diesel you would need a larger engine. No I believe these are launch tubes and prolly for the 120 mm morter shells to boot or something close. Its a pretty ingeniouse platform though. Just think of the possibilities, Rockets, Morters, Small Missles, the sky is the limit.
  14. Skipper

Skipper Member

If you check the OEM truck website, you'll find no tube heaters on the truck.

[​IMG]
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

for those who doubt this ,

this just lifted from a Al AKsa Martyrs brigade's puppet,the Mujahadin in Palestine floating web site and posted to youtube by some jihadist supporter

as mentioned before in another post about rocket motor parts this video shows you there success in getting above standard on their own home made Kasem rockets

i got pounded for this earlier on another site and it made its way to snopes who called the Israeli's and got the israeli pics of them showing the palistinian authority dudes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27Wdj1D9II&feature=player_embedded

thank fully i read the jihadists sites too

The video says the development of this was done in IRAQ!!! it may be BS ( islam lies) but it may not too ..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010