GCN: Gun Control Now

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by MrsTeresa, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Yeah, going out like William Wallace would suck !
  2. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    It would really freak the poor lady out to know that

she is talking to members of the "World's Largest Army" ...:eek::eek:

The American Hunter/Gun Owners .
    :cool:..;)
  3. gendoikari87

gendoikari87 Former Guest

Lol, Smedly butler should know about fascist pigs, he stopped a coup to overthrow the american government by the big wigs in bussiness.
  4. rocklinskier

rocklinskier New Member

A few folks here are responding a bit over emotional, and even spouting some sort of idea that it would be thrilling to 'kill an intruder' and such....

That is not the mantra of the average person on this forum.

It is interesting to me that Ms. T is only posting replies that focus on that very small minority, but has made NO responses to the factual data, the reasonable responses, or the answers to her actual question of 'why do you feel the need to defend your rights'

As often, folks of 'her' mental state, reason, logic, and self defense mean nothing, only the indocturnation of left wing gun haters.

Perhaps she or anyone that she knows have never been unfortunate enough to be in a situation where their life was in danger from a meth/coke/drink/ or just plain crazy person. Or perhaps she spends all of her time listening to the preachings of her anti-gun buddies, rather than seeing how many home invasions happen every day, or senseless 4+ to one beatdowns happen on a regular basis.

Would I shoot someone for stealing my car....not likely. Would I shoot someone who was crashing into my home and likely to do me, my wife, my children harm. You better beleive it.

It's a wet dream scenario that you can 'run away'. But tell that to the dead people who are victims of the 'illegal' drug addicts who rob, kill, and maime for any chance of getting fifty bucks to buy their next fix.

yea yea, I'm sure that never happens.....it's just gun hugging retoric....get a clue.
    You say the 'getting rid of guns', AKA making them illegal, would solve all violent crime. Well then. Terrific! Wait...isn't violent crime already illegal? so how is it that we have violent crime...hmmm..i must be missing something here.

Wanna call me a redneck. Fine. Wanna call me a gun nut. Fine. Call me anything you want, but stay the heck outta my house, get a job, keep your hands off my family. Don't like guns, fine, don't buy one. Don't try to control EVERYONE else from having something you don't beleive in.

Go to the gym, run every day, be happy in your sense of security that you will always be "able to get away from an attacker".
    I wish you no harm, but I'm not a criminal.

Making guns illegal......that's a joke. Look how well it worked for alchohol, meth, cocaine, heroin, immigration, drunk driving......the list goes on.

End of rant....I'm sure it did no good
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Where did the troll go?
  6. grcsat

grcsat Active Member

I think she went home.

She dose sound like a " Canadian Liberal "
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

rocklinskier, the response about killing an intruder was not a serious response.
  8. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

ya know... sometimes i wonder if the people like that are actually government agents trying to in some way entrap us.
  9. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

In retrospect, I suppose I deserve for some of the newer members to be a bit gullible, but it is my belief that this rat came in here to stir up emotion, so I took great joy in giving back... I believe that giving is better than receiving. :D

Anyone that is so simple minded that they can't understand 1) That we HAVE to have armed citizens in this country to maintain order and 2) That the bad guys are never going to be unarmed ANYWAY.... Well, the rat deserves to be riled up a bit.

Carver... Sorry if some of you were interested in trying to educate this troll, but I think we all agree at this point, that some people are too simple minded... I gave it the end of my boot. :D:D:D

Crpdeth
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    You can't educate these people! I was just enjoying reading all the posts! With the troll gone, so is the fun! And I for one never doubted your intent on that post. I saw right off that the troll was fishing, and I for one wasn't going to bite!
  11. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

This is a post by Brady Handgun Control. These radical left wingers are doing this on all firearms forums. They are also acting like caring NRA members who only want NRA reform. Don't laugh they have taken over one web forum that appears to be progun. It is radical anti-NRA anti-gun under the radar.

RC
  12. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I believe you 100%

Crpdeth
  13. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

MrsTeresa,

Two quick questions for you. 1) if I am "elderly or infirm", and can't run faster than my attacker, why am I to be criticized for being out of shape and how would you suggest that I protect myself? 2) please provide a coherent explanation of how taking away the guns of the "good guys" in anyway reduces the threat of firearm violence on the part of the "bad guys"?
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea, there is a real good chance of this. These idiots are trying to gather all they can to come against the pro gunners and this could be a vehicle. Scum
  15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    It's a little odd for someone to come to a forum such as ours and try to provoke a knee jerk reaction from us. These are the same people who jumped on the anti-Palin, anti-TEA Party, anti-right wing radio band wagon without knowing the full details of Jared Loughner. In some ways it reminds me of those people who interrupt your Saturday by ringing your door bell and telling you all your religious beliefs are wrong.
    Really, Mrs Teresa (if that's your real name). It's not worth the stress and frustration to try and educate a person such as yourself. If you ever calm down and respectfully ask a serious question, pro or con, about firearms, you'll find many that will do their very best to answer you. But, if you come on passive-aggressive, well you've seen where that's gotten you. Please continue to educate yourself, if that's possible, and maybe we'll hear more of your delightful conversation. TJ
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011