Gee, Now Egypt wants the bomb

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Oct 20, 2012.

1. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

OUCH!! Sorry to here it- cut back on white sugar intake which evidently "turns on" cancer cells-not that you may? alaready have some:( At least that is what I reading lately.
  2. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Been in the Pantex plant many times. I really didn't like going in the gravel gurdy, gave me the heebe jeebies. My trips to the plant were in the mid 80's to the early 90's.

Jack wants to send a load of W80's, I'd prefer the W88 myself. Load the buss with 8 of them, that should take care of things
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

88's are more destructive , 80 has a shorter radioactive state if done right ( nuke a coal power station and all bets are off on clean V dirty )