Geesh, they stole my idea!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lori Mick, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Shellback

Shellback New Member

Jul 10, 2008
    Broken Arrow Ok
    Thats what we need a bunch of angry burnouts running around stoned. I to think it should be legal though.
    Tim

2. actually I think they'd be alot of laughing burnouts with the munchies... :D

3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    OREO sales would triple, we could all get high and go visit the duck races. sorry the visual is still stuck in my head.

4. hahahaha!!! I'm sittin here at work processing tax returns so I welcome
    a good laugh!!! :D:D:D

I really miss those duck races!!! tee hee!!!

5. Man, I've been saying the U.S. marijuana laws were stupid for years. The whole thing is shooting our country in the foot.

Alcohol and tobacco are way worse.

But on marijuana...

The US has 5% of the world population, but 25% of the world's prisoners!

50% of people locked up today will be out in a year....that's how it revolves...but of those 50%+ will be back inside within a year...

Mostly over dumb drug laws. We spend more locking people up for weed than on things like.....energy............

6. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

If the government wanted to make it legal "pot" then i would only be in favor of it if the conditions included that they permanantly surrendered both their drivers Licenses as well as any potential claims to medical aid or disability... and they would have to go do their thing on a hippie farm somewhere far removed from society.

mike
    gn

7. Can't say I'm in favor of legalizing pot, but the tax revenue income, would eliminate the need for our knucklehead legislatures to borrow money to balance the budget. :eek::mad:

Ever consider borrowing money to balance your budget?... I didn't think so.

8. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    Wazzu WA
    In Canada pot is legal
    In America Pot is illegal
    In Canada guns are illegal
    In America guns are legal
    What the world ?

9. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I totally second your motion Glocknut. However I don't think it would add to the stonners on the hi-ways. They are already pretty filled up with stonners and drunkards. What is even worse is a drunkard stonner.