The Firearms Forum banner

General Black Jack Pershing

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Remington597 
#1 ·
Was born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, MS, he died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D.C. Highlights of his life include:

1891 Prof. of Military Science and Tactics Univer. of Nebraska
1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
1901 Awarded rank of Captain
1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
1916 Made Major General
1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

Just before World War I, there were a number ot terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists. Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins) and doomed to hell. The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and convered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world. Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq? The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

See less See more
#6 ·
Our "politically correct" society would never allow that kind of thing now. And our liberal media would crucify any officer who did that. The gutless wonders we elect to represent us wouldn't know how to feel about it until they saw the CNN poll so that they know which side of the fence to come down on. (Geesh, I shouldn't post before my first cup of coffee!)

#10 ·
:D thanks for the link somo! i was LMBOOOOOOOO @ this!
Subject: How to end the war quickly if you have absolutely no respect for pigs!
An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true. This got me thinking.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend.

G
#14 ·
It might well be urban legend, but it is widely repeated and believed in the Phillipines. That is all that is necessary. All we have to do is get the media to BELIEVE somebody is putting a pig on each aircraft, lacing water with pig blood, aerial spraying pig blood, etc. They will spread the story in screaming headlines. By the time they find out they have been duped, everybody will have seen the story presented as truth.

The retraction will be on page E26, in the classifieds. :D

Pops

#15 · (Edited)
MGM-31A. Tactical battlefield nuclear missile. Surface to surface.
115KT warhead. range. approx. 1100miles.
Theather: Former West Germany.
use: against Soviet Bloc /Warsaw Pact troops/tactical formations/ and other hardened installations.

The greatest legacy left by Pershing is one of the strongest deterents provided by a missile named after him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.