1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

General G. A. Custer's Items

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by kjlkkba, May 24, 2007.

1. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

Would like to see what may be the approximate value of the Custer items I have. They are #1. Libby Custer's watch with the ivory carved eagle that was Custer's fob, which she stitched to the black mourning ribbon which she wore until her death, #2 Libby Custers dress belt, made from calvery button which had the back removed and attached together to make the belt, #3 the dress belt with revolver holster, with leg strap, knife sheath that Libby Custer crocheted with heavy cotton material, and #4 the cross-stitched picture that Libby Custer was making as Custer was marching to the meeting with Crazy Horse and Chief Sitting Bull. These came from a collection that was sold off in parcels. Any info would be very helpful! Thanks kjlkkba

Attached Files:

2. Assuming the items are genuine and you have unquestionable proof of their provenance, they would be quite valuable indeed. I would suggest you have them professionally appraised.
  3. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

These pieces were " re collected " from an aution of Custer items! Where is the best place or person to give apparisal?
    Last edited: May 24, 2007
  4. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

I have many more photos that I can send, if you send me your email @ kjlkkba@yahoo.com. Thanks for the info. KJLKKBA
  5. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

Same as previous. Deleted.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2007