General G. A. Custer's Items

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by kjlkkba, May 24, 2007.

1. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

Would like to see what may be the approximate value of the Custer items I have. They are #1. Libby Custer's watch with the ivory carved eagle that was Custer's fob, which she stitched to the black mourning ribbon which she wore until her death, #2 Libby Custers dress belt, made from calvery button which had the back removed and attached together to make the belt, #3 the dress belt with revolver holster, with leg strap, knife sheath that Libby Custer crocheted with heavy cotton material, and #4 the cross-stitched picture that Libby Custer was making as Custer was marching to the meeting with Crazy Horse and Chief Sitting Bull. These came from a collection that was sold off in parcels. Any info would be very helpful! Thanks kjlkkba

Attached Files:

2. Assuming the items are genuine and you have unquestionable proof of their provenance, they would be quite valuable indeed. I would suggest you have them professionally appraised.
  3. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

These pieces were " re collected " from an aution of Custer items! Where is the best place or person to give apparisal?
    Last edited: May 24, 2007
  4. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

I have many more photos that I can send, if you send me your email @ kjlkkba@yahoo.com. Thanks for the info. KJLKKBA
  5. kjlkkba

kjlkkba New Member

Same as previous. Deleted.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2007