George Soros, Best Buy, ING and Toyota Motor Sales

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 56Python, Apr 28, 2012.

1. 56Python

56Python New Member

Exclusive - Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest

Excerpt:

Black Star Project, according to its website, is funded by Open Society Foundations (i.e. George Soros), Best Buy, ING and Toyota Motor Sales, among others.
    But Jackson apparently had no interest in allowing students to come to their own conclusions on gun ownership.
    Jackson's co-presenter, Camille Williams of the Peace in the Hood movement, made several inflammatory statements about gun ownership and the National Rifle Association. She claimed the NRA is indifferent to gun violence. She also asserted she has received emails from the NRA and/or its members claiming she is "going to hell" for her advocacy and "these porch monkeys deserved to die," referring to black children killed by guns.

Full article: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...tion-101-Teaching-Chicago-Students-to-Protest
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Broad range of folks. I belong to this forum. Is the forum responsible for my actions? I think not.

I can also write a hate letter to anybody I want and claim I represent any group I wish. Would that make it the truth?

How about this...I have an acquaintance write a hate letter, and sign it as a member of the NRA. Then I can spread the phony garbage all over the internet.

Yeah..that's the ticket.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

check the ladies background she claimed she was beaten by police in 2001 , the cop she claimed did it was on a plane heading to a training course in virginia when she claimed he and another cop attacked her for making a complaint ( she made 11 counts of false allegations against police in a 3 year period )

she could not lie straight in bed with a pipe for a guide ..
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Quite possible she'd think the pipe was something other than a guide. :rolleyes:
  5. 56Python

56Python New Member

My concern was more with the entities that were funding this propaganda
    than their attempts to indoctrinate the black youth.