German Granatbüchse 39

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by GGG, Nov 13, 2009.

1. GGG

GGG New Member

Hello,
    maybe someone is interested in some nice pictures of a German Granatbüchse 39.
    It's a modified anti-tank rifle 39 with shortened barrel and added cup-launcher for the anti-tank rifle grenade.

With best wishes
    Michael

Attached Files:

2. GGG

GGG New Member

Here some more pictures:

The original anti-tank rifle Pz.B.39 was made in 1940 and later modified to a Granatbüchse 39.
    maker of the Pz.B.39 "dfb" = Wilhelm-Gustloff-Werke, Suhl (Germany)
    maker of barrel "bnz" = Steyr-Daimler-Puch AG, Steyr (Austria)
    maker of cup launcher "ch" = FN Fabrique Nationale d´Armes de Guerre, Herstal (Belgium)

Attached Files:

3. GGG

GGG New Member

Dear collectors,

maybe it's of interest for you:

Some month ago my book "Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und Gewehrgranatgeräte bis 1945" (German rifle grenades and launchers till 1945) was finished. It was a long work during the past years, but now it’s ready and I got the first package from the print shop.

The book is bound with hardcover and contains 396 pages with 706 pictures (many of them are in colour).

Please note: The language is German only !!

This book shows the German developments and their use in both world wars. Described are the different rifle grenades (incl. experimental grenades), the launchers and special weapons for shooting the grenades (grenade rifle, MG 151, 2-cm-Flak, etc.), the use in foreign countries and copies made by other nations (GB, Japan, Italy, etc). A lot of interesting colour pictures show the details of original grenades and weap-ons. Included are also lists of manufacturers and drawings from patents.

The prices are
    - in Germany 39,- EUR incl. postage (registered and insured).

- in Europe 42,- EUR incl. postage (registered and insured).

- to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan 69 USD by airmail incl. postage (registered and in-sured).

And if you like I can sign the book for you.

Payment is accepted by bank transfer, Paypal or cash (EUR or USD) in a registered letter.

My email-address is: GGBuch@web.de

With best wishes from Germany
    Michael Heidler

Attached Files:

4. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

sorry fella. would have a very hard time spending $ on a book i cant read. maybe if it was avail in english? that I can usually read.....if it was Playboy then just having pictures might be ok to be the only thing to look at...but wifeys a lot more fun than pictures.
  5. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Deer season is coming up. This thing looks like it would kill, butcher, and fire grill the stakes all at the same time.
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

YUMMY:D
  7. GGG

GGG New Member

Dear collectors,

I just want to let you know that my rifle grenade book is nearly sold out now.

Yesterday I got the last few ones from the publisher. So if someone is interested, it's probably the last chance.
    I do not know if the publisher will make a new print since the book sold very slow.

Anyway it is a very special theme and so I'm really happy that it was possible to publish this book.

Not sure what I will do next ... I should have more time for my hobby :(

With best wishes
    Michael

GGBuch@web.de