1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Gernade Launcher Sites

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Striker14376
    (12/30/02 11:56:20 pm)
    Grenade Launcher Sites
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello. This is a question for the military/retired people. Is it possible for you to mount any kind of sight on the M16 in addition to the quadrant sight(for the M203 grenade launcher)? Am I correct in calling it a quadrant sight? Here's what it looks like:

Please help. Thanks. This is for 1/6th stuff. If you don't know what that is, it's the 1 foot tall "Action Figure". If you don't know, a lot of military and law enforcement are into that also. That is my other passion. Some people like their figures to be accurate, therefore I am asking if you can mount another sight in addition to the quadrant sight. Thanks again.

Striker

Edited by: Striker14376 at: 12/30/02 11:57:30 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/1/03 12:30:33 pm)
    Re: Grenade Launcher Sites
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is the only sight besides optics that I have seen mounted on one.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.