Gettin ready to roll out

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by REPEATER, May 12, 2012.

1. REPEATER

REPEATER New Member

Well I'm going to the river today shootin. So should I take the Ruger BLACKHAWK for a spin? #235 first model. I've yet to shoot it since I've inherited it. Should it even be shot? It was fully loaded when I got it, so im sure it's safe and already a shooter
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Should it even be shot? Boy, that's a dumb question.

HELL YES, it should be shot. That's what guns were made for. That's their reason for existing. These people and their safe queens - "Oh it's too valuable to shoot" - then why have it?

The above is, of course, only my opinion. :D
  3. REPEATER

REPEATER New Member

I fell asleep....... That gun shoots like a dream... literally.. Guess tomorrow will be a better day as the rain and clouds made it a bit chilly. the moisture never did a gun any good either