1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Getting a new gun. Not sure what to do with it.

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by cpttango30, Aug 17, 2012.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ammo is readily available and reasonably priced. Lots of magazines out there that are cheap. I have a Universal and an Inland. Like them both. They both have shot flawlessly. Shoot it and enjoy.....
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I buy ammo for mine when I can find a good deal on it, I have about ten 15 round and three or four 30 round magazines for mine, it is an I. B. M.
  3. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Looks like a clean gun, def worth $350 IMO.