1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Getting married

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by bizy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

A young man and his girlfriend wanted to get married because the girl is pregnant.
    The young man asked the girl's father, "May I have your daughters hand in marrige"?
    The father asked the boy, "How much money do you make"?
    The young man answered, "I make $2.00 per hour"?
    The father said, "My son you don't make enough money to buy her toilet paper"..

A few weeks later the young man returned and asked for his daughters hand in marrige.
    The young man answered, "I make $3.00 per hour"?

A few weeks later the young man returned and asked for his daughters hand in marrige.
    The young man answered, "I make $5.00 per hour"?

The young man goes to his wife to be and said, "You need to tell your father you are pregnant,
    he thinks you are full of crap...