The Firearms Forum banner

getting too quite in here, so....

875 views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Mithrandir
V.I.P. Member
(4/22/02 2:58:42 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All getting too quite in here, so....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ladies Room....

A man traveling by plane and in urgent need to use the mens room is nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the mensroom door, it was "OCCUPIED". The stewardess, aware of his predicament suggested that he go ahead and use the ladies room, but cautioned him against using any of the buttons inside. The buttons were marked "WW, WA, PP and ATR".

Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway.

He carefully pressed the first button marked "WW" and immedately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom. He thought, "WOW, the women really have it made!".

Still curious, he pressed the button marked "WA" and a gentle breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters.

He thought that was out of this world! The button marked "PP" yielded a large powder puff which delicately applied a soft talc to his rear. Well, naturally he couldn't resist the last button marked "ATR".

When he woke up in the hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse. When she appeared, he cried out, "What happened to me?! The last thing I remember is I was in the ladies room on a business trip!"

The nurse replied, "Yes, you were having a great time until you pressed the "ATR" button which stands for Automatic Tampon Remover... Your penis is under your pillow!"

out...

Mithrandir
V.I.P. Member
(4/22/02 3:00:20 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: getting too quite in here, so....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many Vietnam veterans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

You wouldn't know, man; you weren't there!

out...

Tac401
Administrator
(4/22/02 3:23:16 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: getting too quite in here, so....

TFF VMBB Email Tac

berto64
*VMBB Staff*
(4/23/02 12:15:52 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
As you are, I once was. As I am, you shall never be.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

Winter11
V.I.P. Member
(5/8/02 3:44:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

LMFAO............. at both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.