1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Gevarm 22

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by allanyoung@rushcomm., Jan 27, 2007.

1. allanyoung@rushcomm.

allanyoung@rushcomm. New Member

Does anyone know where i can get an 8 shot clip for a gevarm semi-22 ? (and the cost)

A Young
  2. Gevarmfan

Gevarmfan New Member

I bought one at Western Gun Parts for 60$ Canadian in Edmonton AB Canada. Guess what it wouldn't even fit in the chamber. They say a gunsmith can fix that. It was not even close. Find out the return policy first. Go to a local gun show and find a real one! I am looking for a replacement for the Gevarm. The Ruger 10-22 and Remington Speedmaster are way way more accurate. That open bolt jerks the rifle a bit. 40 paces is as long a shot I take on dinner with the Gevarm. My hunting buddy shoots a boomerang in half with the Speedmaster. I can't even hit it with the Gevarm!
  3. swedejr

swedejr New Member

I have had my Gevarm since I was 10 years old(36 years ago). I regularly shoot Starlings out of the trees in my yard(miles from the neighbors). I have never had any accuracy issues with my Gevarm E1.