1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Yea that’s right I said it. I think Arnold is a girly man. I watched Hanity last night in California. How pathetic! Does he realize he is the Governor of that State? Millions of farmers devastated by the delta smelt. Gee! He says he has done all he can. BS. The fed has no authority over him. Does someone need to tell him what to do? What an idiot! He is wimpy, spineless, and craps yellow poopoo. 40% unemployment in the valley and he is gona let these people stand in food lines crying. It's time for him to resign. If he were a fraction of the man he claims to be he should call out the state police and national guard and instruct them to turn on the water and make sure no one turns it back off, at any means.

And what about the people of California? What is wrong with you? It is time to take matters in your own hands. You pathetic people! Has all that liberalism gone to your head? Your gona stand there and take it from some nut job group? Ok let them break it off in you bum. You’re the kind of people that Stalin loved. You make me sick! Stand there and let them starve you to death. YOU IDIOTS! Yea I might get banned for attacking California but screw it. Someone has to say it.

Could you see this happen in Texas? Louisiana?
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but NOTHING that comes out of that lunatic state ever surprises me.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

He's not so much a girly mahn, as a man with no cajones. He ran as a (sorta) conservative and if he wants to save Kali and his job, he needs to act like a conservative, grow some cajones and get the job done. :mad:

Some Terminator. :eek:
  4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I watched that show too.

One thing came to mind.

With all of those farmers having their way of living taken from them to protect a little fish when will they do more than talk and beg the government to turn the water back on?

I would be telling them to go home and get your gun...we will go to the pump station and turn it on ourselves.

Or are we as a people just to scared to make a real stand?
  5. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Well said Cyclone, I'm watching the same show where I stand, the best is yet to come.
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Beg them to turn on the water???? F that, I'd turn it on with my M-4 or AK. :eek: :mad:
  7. navis128

navis128 New Member

If anyone is interested:

http://www.nunes.house.gov/

Go to the Issues tab and select Water Resources

What kills me is that NOAA concluded from the study data that it was better to turn off the water. They say the fish is fry of trout, salmon. They shut down the current pumps and want to spend the money to build a new one. How 'bout just think out of the box and modify the current ones. All the "smart guys" must have retired years ago.
  8. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I think that all politicians should have 90 days to do what they promised in all their campaign speeches or ship their butts off to mexico with what ever their wearing and have on them at the time.
  9. 38 special

38 special New Member

I watched the hannity show in Calleforneaa also. At first it seemed like it was insane that they didnt start pumping water to the farmers fields but at the end with hannity had the environmental or fish man or whatever he was on, I really wish hannity would have shut up so ,I could listen to what the fish man had to say. especially about how the famers? or whoever down ther sold how many millions or billions of $ worth of water to the cities but then haniity of course wouldnt let him finish his point.
    I called a close friend of mine in Northern california and found a whole different story that hanity didnt bring up. The salmon are diminishing year after year and southern Calif. SUCKS all the water from northern Calif. to supply all the big cities and all the millions of illegals and city people down there - they keep building more and more houses and population keeps increasing (much with illegals) southern calif cannot sustain this insane developement its damn near a desert. so what does southern Cal. expect?
    Why should they drain all the water from northern calif. and ruin the salmon industry. Also no one mentioned the fact that most of the water comes from the snow pack which year after year is dimiinshing in north calif.
    The good people of northern california have a right to protect their people as well. Most of them went up there to get the hell away from the concrete,smog, and degenerate wasteland of urban southern calif. I dont blame them. Looks like the farmers unfortunately got caught in the middle.
    But I know if I lived in north calif. I wouldnt want to see the pristine streams like the smith river go damn near dry just because people want to keep developing land that has no water supply of its own.
    THe biggest issue is the URBAN demand for the water. but hanity didnt mention anything about that or the diminshing snowpak or what effect diverting the water has on Nothern Calif. No wonder n.calif wanted to break away from the south.From what Ive heard from a native of n calif., Its a hell of alot more complicated than haniity says it is.
  10. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

So...are you saying that fish are more important than the farmers and the food that they produce?
  11. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

This has been a long time coming. California has constantly been held ransom by animal rights groups and individuals, both in and out of state government, for years. This issue with the smelt, salmon and sturgeon fish is not new news.

Also, there are alternative reasons besides animal species rescue. Subjugate those already in poverty positions to give up their lands and farms so Big Brother can snatch them up and sell them off to big corporations.

You really think a man like Ahnold, a conservative liberal, is going to stop something like that? No. In fact, I bet he plans to profit from it.
  12. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

I am a native S Californian and have lived here for most, but not all of my life. Everything all you guys have to say about California is right on. The state is so over ran with liberals that there is no going back. I myself will be leaving as soon as I retire in 3 years. I can not stand giving my hard earned pay to these idiots here. So hammer away because the truth is the truth.
  13. obxned

obxned New Member

So why aren't the people marching on Sacramento with pitchforks and torches? Not mad enough? Not hungry enough yet?
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

They're not conservative enough.

I say we let the few real conservatives left in CA leave, bar the liberals from leaving, and give CA back to Mexico. Let the corrupt Mexican gov't deal with the liberal whackadoos.
  15. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Arnold really didn't look so good last night. I think the plastic surgery??? and the fact that he can't get away with wearing a speedo anymore has him depressed.

I don't understand why the residents don't just take over and turn the water on and damn the consequences.