Give a ways

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Marlin T, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Would it be good to put a sticky on the give aways? With all of the threads that everybody posts, it would be very easy to miss a chance to enter for some really cool things. For example """I’m giving away a Stevens Model 55""" for kids is all the way one the second page already. While pickenup clearly mark his giveaway, not everybody does.

Thanks for the time and the great site,
    Marlin Tr
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Stickies are a touchy subject around here. :rolleyes: When we get too many, some folks start complaining about having to scroll so far down to get to the regular posts. And truthfully, after a while folks start scrolling past the stickies without even looking at them when there are a bunch of them.

I see IPT has bumped pickenup's giveaway back to the top. That's really the best way to keep it in front of folks. If you see a giveaway falling too far down, just give it a "bump". :)
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Simple enough and AOK :)
  4. I sure wouldn't want to miss out when Stash offers that custom-made H&H double rifle as a prize! :D ;) :p