Give credit where credit is due?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 1, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Received this via email forward:

Pops
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Very good article Pops.

I knew that the US did most of the work but I didn't know just how extensive our help was. By the listings above, it looks like we (US) did all of the work.

Shame on the media and hurray for everybody that was involved.
    Cheers
  3. muddober

muddober Active Member

That fact reminds me of a similar drilling feat by George Failing during World War II Rommel was giving the Allied troops real trouble in Africa and we were without water. Failing made up several small rotary drill rigs with jeep engines that would fit in our transport planes. Without the water these little rigs found to supply the allied troops would have caused a total different out come of the war.

Ron
  4. chaplain tom

chaplain tom New Member

Why would someone more proud of his Kenyon roots and his Muslim faith, who has gone out of his way to appologize for our "American Attitude" to EVERY third world country he's visited, EVER praise any Christian effort by Americans?