Give me welfare or i'll shoot my kid's!!! ( and did it too)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 7, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...kids-after-siege/story-e6freonf-1226215707006

A US woman denied welfare benefits has killed herself and shot her two children after a seven-hour standoff at a government social services office.

The children, a 10-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, are in a critical condition, Laredo, Texas police investigator Joe Baeza says.

The standoff began about 5pm Monday local time.

Mr Baeza said the woman was speaking with two employees when she pulled out a gun and said she wanted to speak to a supervisor. When the supervisor arrived, he convinced her to let the employees go in exchange for keeping him.

Meanwhile, about 25 other people were moved to safety, police said.

Police negotiators stayed on the phone with the woman throughout the evening, but she kept hanging up. She let the supervisor go unharmed around 7.45pm, but stayed inside the office with her children.

After hanging up the phone around 11.45pm, police heard three shots, and a SWAT team entered the building. Inside, they found her body and her two wounded children.

The 38-year-old woman had recently moved to the area from Ohio. She told negotiators about a litany of complaints against state and federal government agencies.

It sounded like she had been denied services several months ago, Mr Baeza said, but it wasn't clear what specifically triggered the standoff.

"This wasn't like a knee-jerk reaction," Mr Baeza said, adding that the woman felt she was owed restitution of some sort.

-------------------------------------------

poor kid's , Prayers for them and i hope they recover , grow up get jobs and realise handouts aint worth dying for
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Can anybody get a name and a picture of this lady?

Just a hunch i have to settle in my own mind.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

A woman shot her two children before killing herself in Laredo on Monday night, hours after she released a man she'd held hostage in a Texas Department of Health and Human Services office, authorities said.
    Laredo Police Department spokesman Joe Baeza said Timothy Grimmer, 10, and his sister Ramie Grimmer, 12, were flown to University Hospital in San Antonio with critical injuries after their mother, Rachelle Dianne Grimmer, 38, shot each of them once in the head about 11:50 p.m.Monday.
    On Monday night at 10:28 p.m., Ramie Grimmer posted on her Facebook account “tear gas seriasly” (sic), when police apparently released tear gas into the office.
    At 11:57 pm. Ramie Grimmer's Facebook friend Nancy Harrop posted, “I'm hear for you guys, no reason to be afraid.”
    Another of Ramie Grimmer's posts earlier in the night was “I'm bored.” Under the category of “Works at” she wrote “may die 2day.”
    “The children are very critical right now,” Baeza said Tuesday evening. “It didn't seem like they were being held against their will; they were just there with Mom.”
    Rachelle Grimmer was pronounced dead at the scene, Baeza said.
    Grimmer, who recently moved to Laredo from Ohio, was upset because she was turned down for food stamps after applying in July, Baeza said. He said authorities believed her breakdown was “years in the making” after she had been denied benefits in various states.
    Just before 5 p.m., the woman took out a handgun while speaking to two employees in a front office, police said. She demanded their supervisor, who arrived and told the woman he'd stay with her if she let his employeesgo.
    She agreed, and the supervisor, Roberto Reyes, was taken hostage.
    About 30 employees and clients were in the office at the time, Baeza said, and all but Reyes were able to leave.
    “The supervisor was quite courageous, and did everything he could to preserve the life of his employees and to do everything he could to help the woman out,” Baeza said, adding that Reyes showed “uncommon valor in a life-or-deathsituation.”
    Hostage negotiators spent the next couple of hours trying to persuade the woman to release the supervisor. Communication with the woman was intermittent, Baeza said, as the woman frequently hung up onnegotiators.
    About 7:45 p.m., Reyes was released. The telephone communication continued, police said, but the woman hung up again about 11:45 p.m.
    Officers then heard three gunshots, Baeza said.
    SWAT team members who had surrounded the front of the building heard what sounded like children crying, Baeza said, and officers stormed the building, finding the three in the front office.
    The children were unconscious when they were taken to a local hospital before being flown to SanAntonio.
    Hopefully the children will pull through,” Baeza said.
    According to Ramie Grimmer's Facebook page, the family is from Lost Creek, Mont.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-children-in-Laredo-2367927.php#ixzz1ftY258h4
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  4. cycloneman

My hunch was wrong. I have been wrong before.

It's obama's fault.

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT CAUSE HE HAS HIS FOOT ON THE WHITE MANS NECK. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD FOR THE PEOPLE OF COLOR AND EVERYONE ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT NOT FOR THIS POOR WHITE LADY. WE CAN BUY OUT BANKS, CAR MAKERS, AND GIVE GEORGE SOROS BILLIONS TO DRILL OIL IN BRAZIL. BUT NOTHING FOR THIS POOR LITTLE WHITE LADY. JUST WHAT WAS IT THIS POOR WHITE LADY SUPOST TO DO? TELL US REV MARIN LUTHER JESSIE JACKSON AL SHARPTON. WHAT WAS IT THAT SENT THIS POOR LITTLE WHITE WOMAN VICTOM OF THE SYSTEM TO OFF HERSELF AND HER KIDS. IT WAS THE FAILED POLICIES OF MR. OBAMA WHO WILL GIVE TO EVERYONE EXCEPT LITTLE WHITE AMERICAN WOMEN WITH KIDS. SHE JUST WANTED ALITTLE FOOD. YOU ARE HEARTLESS MR. OBAMA.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

6. cycloneman

anyone know if these kids made it?
  7. cycloneman

This is really sad. These poor kids have probably watched their mother turn tricks for money, sell dope and what not. Then they get shot by their mother. Gee how you gona grow up now. In a foster home where the daddy abuses you? YOu have no daddy. I dont know it looks like a screwed up life. All because they was poor.
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

In most of the world, these 'poor' people would be considered filthy rich. I am really sick of lazy, irresposible, greedy slimeballs extorting money from the hard working people of America.

The quickest way to end this crap is to require able-bodied welfare recipients to perform 40 hours/week of community service. Lord knows we have enough grafiti that needs to be removed and trash that needs to be picked up to keep them busy. In the case of single moms without childcare, pick every fifth one and their community service is providing that care.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The poor in this country have flat screen TV's, micro-wave ovens, automobiles, cell-phones, computers, electronic game systems, cigarettes, beer and all the drugs they want from Medicaid. Most of the homeless are homeless by choice, even if a psychotic choice. They're poor compared to movie stars, pro-athletes, politicians, corporate CEO's and bank presidents, but so am I. They deserve a chance, what they want is a handout. The pilgrims had it right, no work, no eat. Sorry if I offend any liberal do-gooders. Give them all of YOUR money you want, not mine!
  10. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

+1...+1
  11. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

A person that has nothing to loose can be a dangerous person, indeed.
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The paper this morning said all the relevant stuff about what happened. One of the children, the little girl, had died.

What made me uncomfortable about the story was ( and it was a long one ), it makes the woman look like a victim of society. This person, who thought she had killed both her children, could wind up being on posters demonstrating an example of " what's wrong in America ". And it's very possible some one will come along and do a documentary about her plight in life.

I feel terrible about what's happened to her kids. But, with people like Micheal Moore and others, sitting back just waiting for something like this to happen, I can see this as another step, a big step, to the left. Sad...