Glenn Beck: The Letter

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

LOL
    He paid people in gold coins and reported the face value of the coins for taxes. NOW That's funny !!!!!
    I love it.
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

That is the denomination on the currency is it not? How can they charge him with a crime? If I try to get someone to let my silver 1952 half dollar buy more than $.50 worth of goods, that isn't right. So how can.........oh never mind, we're dealing with Fedzilla here. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yep. Freddie the Fed just makes it up as he goes along. Especially since The Hussein was "elected." Barry is the master of making it up as he goes along:rolleyes:
  4. alhefner

alhefner New Member

That bottom is coming more quickly all the time. Yes they all need to go.

Talking is how we spread information and encourage others to get out of their comfort zones and take action.

The letter was on target and the writer did an excellent job of voicing his views. We need more of that in the public spotlight.
  5. jondar

jondar New Member

Those of you who have read A. Soltzenitzen's (sp??) book titled "The Gulag Archipeligo" may remember his words when he thinks back on the arrests of the people who were sent to the Gulags, which went: (and i'm sure I'm paraphrasing) "I wonder how the situation would have ended if, instead of waiting for them, cowering in a corner and submitting without a struggle, we had waited for them in force, overpowered them, and they would never have been seen alive again".