Global Warming Update!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by the morning light, Jan 8, 2010.

1. the morning light

the morning light Member

Al's making a good pitch,

[​IMG]
    But he's stuck in Britain!
    [​IMG]
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Same temperature in Southwest Mississippi as in Central Connecticut and on Mt. Desert Island down east in Maine.

Our low this morning was 21° with a wind chill of 10°; It has risen to 22° now, four hours later. Not expected to get out of the mid-thirties for a high today.....
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Either last night or the night before we had a low of 5.5 F and a high of 42 F.
    In my 12 years here in NM I have never seen the snow stay on the blacktop this long. Just yesterday, the snow we received before Christmas almost totally melted away.

I still have an order for some of that global warming, I wonder when it is going to show up??
  4. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Those EYES! Those horrible eyes!!!!
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I don't know why, but I find the polar bear riding in the back of snow plow dump truck to be supremely hilarious:D:D:D:D:D
  6. the morning light

the morning light Member

I was going to go south for the winter. Good thing I didn't go. May as well be cold here! LOL
  7. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

they aught to make him pay back all the billions he paid off of this hoax!

and now those LED lights they're using in street lights don't melt the snow so they're causing accidents! geesh.... is this a plot to get us all killed?
  8. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

It's all about money. It always is. Follow the miney.
  9. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think they're backing off off the term "Global Warming". Aren't they using the term "Climate Change" now?
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

[​IMG]

Al Gore = durka durrr....

He must be smart because he invented the internet - NOT!
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I wouldn't mind taking a week away from Wisconsin and spending it down in Miami. It's about the only place that has highs in the 70's right now in the US. There and southern California.
  12. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

That happened here one time I can remember when I was in 2nd grade back in 1994. I brought my snowpants to school ready to go throw snowballs at the other kids, and it's like WTH??? when I came out all the snow was gone. It's like hey did I miss something here? I can't wait for spring. First day it hits 40 degrees I ride with all my windows down, sunroof back and the radio up.
  13. 38 special

38 special New Member

I hope it goes down to 20 below zero and stays there for a month. Maybe it will make more people go to Florida. I just hope it stays balmy down there so more people move down. If enough people move away I'll have more elbow room.
  14. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

The obvious fact that the warming trend ended several years ago caused them to make this change. The warming ended, and every single trend in the climate will always end, but Climate Change goes on forever -
  15. Nolaphoto1

Nolaphoto1 New Member

Is climate the change the change we are supposed to believe in?
    Is a transparent legislative process the change we are supposed to believe in?
    Is a tax cheat or fisting czar the ethical change we are supposed to believe in?
    Oh no it must be the transgendered adviser to the commerce department ...that's the change we can believe in.