GlobalWarming movement; a REAL threat.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Video of Monckton’s Speech on Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty in Copenhagen

Watts Up With That?
    Monday, Oct 19th, 2009
    WUWT readers and many others at other websites responded strongly to my post:
    Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty in Copenhagen, Claims British Lord Monckton
    [​IMG] Lord Monckton giving a presentation – photo by Derek Warnecke
    Now the full video of the speech is available of Lord Christopher Monckton speaking on October 14th, 2009 at a climate skeptic event sponsored by the Minnesota Free Market Institute. As an added bonus, we have the Powerpoint presentation used. Unlike Al Gore’s presentations, Monckton’s presentations are not “secret” and are available to the public.
    See the video below.
    Here is the full video of Lord Monckton’s speech. It is one hour and 35 minutes long.

Monckton’s Powerpoint presentation used at that speech is available in PDF format here (warning large download 17.5 MB)

-----------------------------------------------------

The video is available at the site above, or click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0&feature=player_embedded
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I just finished watching the whole video and I have to say that not only does he blow the doors off of the global warming theory, he lays down what america (small A on purpose) will look like in the future if obomba signs the UN crap into law.

If you don't believe in the global warming scam, I highly suggest that you take the hour and a half to watch this video.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Does any body else feel like this is treason?
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Not yet, but it's getting close.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Well does anybody have any suggestions? I know a simple answer is to vote out people. Is that it? Do you think the ones in power are going to let you vote them out? Better think again. You are never going to see eye to eye with them. I listen to the left all day and they will not learn. They have their ways and that is that. So what do you do?
  7. AnthemBassMan

AnthemBassMan Member

-I've already signed the petition on GlobalClimateScam.com and emailed it to the Senators from here in Ohio. This country is going down the tube quite rapidly. The only thing I can think of is to remind those in Gov. offices that they DO have to be re-elected. Their jobs aren't permanent. But by then it's possible that it could be too late.

L8R,
    Matt
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

There are reports now that the military is quickly growing angry with obozo. His indecision on sending troops to afgan. has pissed off our troops and the leaders. Maybe now is the time for the people to rise up and say we wont take it anymore. Maybe the military will side with us? Just sayin.....
  9. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Tanks in the Rose Garden my be the answer to the Obaaaaaama problem