1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

glock 17L

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jce07a, Mar 6, 2012.

1. jce07a

jce07a New Member

i shot a G17L a couple weeks ago and it was insane, i couldnt miss anything. i like it but i have been trying to keep the majority of my firearms the same caliber (.40) so does anyone know if they make a long slide and barrel for the .40? i have a G23 already so if i could just swap slides and barrels that'd be awesome. i know i can pick up a g22 barrel but i feel like it looks too goofy and would rather have a long slide. any idea where to look for something along those lines?
  2. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    The G24/G35 are the longslide/competition models in .40

I don't think you would be able to mount the barrel and slide from those onto a G23, though.
  3. jce07a

jce07a New Member

thanks, i hadnt seen the glock 24