1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Glock 19 to .22 conversion???

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Mr Jody Hudson
    (7/15/01 8:44:02 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I understand that there are three .22 conversion units available for the Glock 19. I am interested in the one that is the most accurate and reliable. Does anyone know which one that is?

Real Estate services; Lewes, Rehoboth, Dewey, Bethany, Fenwick, Oak Orchard and inland bays of Delaware. Informative essays too. Please visit our website and discussion board.

shooter22
    (12/8/01 1:12:46 am)
    Reply Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did a search on google and came up with this and another conversion. the first is at www.topglock.com/catalog/extras.htm and the other is by Ciener. at www.22lrconversions.com/glock.htm

Thesearch on google was "conversion for glock 19 to .22" then hit enter.

I hope this helps.

shooter22

Mr Jody Hudson
    (12/8/01 10:02:22 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    Thanks Shooter!

I've read about both of these, however, I still can't find enough data to evaluate and they are VERY slow to resell, if I get one I don't like.

I hope this going back to the top will give it more exposure and perhaps I can get some feedback from someone who has used one or more of these conversions for Glock19 to .22 LR!
    My Personal and Real Estate Site -- Southern Delaware Beach Areas>
    Discussion Boards:
    Delaware Beach Board>
    Rehoboth Alliance of Writers>
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast>

gunner911
    (6/18/02 9:27:34 am)
    Reply Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    i purchased the ciener conversion. i hated it at first. it would leave a light primer strike on the shell every other time. i called the company and they suggested using remington ammo. i tried it and was still having the same problem. i decided to take around two thousand rounds out to the range to break it in. that did the trick. it's very accurate. more than i would have ever thought with fixed sights. there are a i think four other companies putting out these conversions. CCFA.com has one from glock. i's pretty high. firearms-safety.com also has one. this one looks promising. it looks just like the glock conversion and is just a few dollars higher than the ciener. the upside is the mags are about ten dollars cheaper than the ciener so the price works out. this version also has adjustable sights. i cant think of the other company right now but this should help out a little
    good luck. The conversion on top glock looks identical to the one i referred to at firearm-safety.com. also i used this on a 35 but it really shouldn't matter on the model.

Edited by: gunner911 at: 6/18/02 10:47:44 am