Glock 19 to .22 conversion???

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Mr Jody Hudson
    (7/15/01 8:44:02 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I understand that there are three .22 conversion units available for the Glock 19. I am interested in the one that is the most accurate and reliable. Does anyone know which one that is?

Real Estate services; Lewes, Rehoboth, Dewey, Bethany, Fenwick, Oak Orchard and inland bays of Delaware. Informative essays too. Please visit our website and discussion board.

shooter22
    (12/8/01 1:12:46 am)
    Reply Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did a search on google and came up with this and another conversion. the first is at www.topglock.com/catalog/extras.htm and the other is by Ciener. at www.22lrconversions.com/glock.htm

Thesearch on google was "conversion for glock 19 to .22" then hit enter.

I hope this helps.

shooter22

Mr Jody Hudson
    (12/8/01 10:02:22 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    Thanks Shooter!

I've read about both of these, however, I still can't find enough data to evaluate and they are VERY slow to resell, if I get one I don't like.

I hope this going back to the top will give it more exposure and perhaps I can get some feedback from someone who has used one or more of these conversions for Glock19 to .22 LR!
    My Personal and Real Estate Site -- Southern Delaware Beach Areas>
    Discussion Boards:
    Delaware Beach Board>
    Rehoboth Alliance of Writers>
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast>

gunner911
    (6/18/02 9:27:34 am)
    Reply Re: Glock 19 to .22 conversion???
    i purchased the ciener conversion. i hated it at first. it would leave a light primer strike on the shell every other time. i called the company and they suggested using remington ammo. i tried it and was still having the same problem. i decided to take around two thousand rounds out to the range to break it in. that did the trick. it's very accurate. more than i would have ever thought with fixed sights. there are a i think four other companies putting out these conversions. CCFA.com has one from glock. i's pretty high. firearms-safety.com also has one. this one looks promising. it looks just like the glock conversion and is just a few dollars higher than the ciener. the upside is the mags are about ten dollars cheaper than the ciener so the price works out. this version also has adjustable sights. i cant think of the other company right now but this should help out a little
    good luck. The conversion on top glock looks identical to the one i referred to at firearm-safety.com. also i used this on a 35 but it really shouldn't matter on the model.

Edited by: gunner911 at: 6/18/02 10:47:44 am