1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

glock 21sf or kel tec p11 for whitetail/hog

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by Frnc4891, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Frnc4891

Frnc4891 Member

I will be hunting from a treestand in central Florida(small deer) this fall. I'm gonna use an 06 for primary but would be thrilled to take a deer with a pistol if it walks under my stand. has anyone ever shot a deer with a 9mm or a 45acp??? Also, anyone know if they are both legal in FLA?
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Not sure about FL. Laws and regulations, but here in Ohio the min. is at least a 6" barrel and at least .357 caliber in which I plan to use during this years gun season here.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

4. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I picked up a Kimber & Rock Island 45 over the summer, hoping one of the kids would get a chance to kill their caribou with a pistol, out the truck window; but caribou haven't shown up yet and kids are heading back to school this week; heck my daughter flew to Texas yesterday said it was 92 degrees at 6 am this morn; 38 here in Ak. Anyway, I think it be cool to kill some bou with 45s. I saw some guy on a huntin show kill an elk with one.
  5. Petergunn

Petergunn Member

Ohio is 5" min