Glock 22C owners , tell me about em ..

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jack404, Nov 19, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a gent here who is no dill with guns recently bought a glock 22 C , i've asked him about it , and like usual getting him to talk is like pulling teeth ..

till now he's not been a fan of glocks , me either actually but i hear the C is different , how and is it finally a decent . 40 and bigger hand gun than what glocks have been in the past? ( there 9mm where always ok , some .45's worried me ..)
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I don't have a 22C model but I do have a 32C Glock in 357SIG. The 32C is the same frame as the G19. The C designates it is a compensated model.

Some will tell you the compensator will trash your night vision. I have not had that experience with mine. It is however extremely loud. It took awhile for me to shoot mine very accurately because of the excessive noise. Shooting under a roof overhead at the range it felt like someone pushing down on your body from the concussion.

Recoil was rather tamed and follow up shots quick. I would see no reason the 40 S&W would be much different. Mine is a Gen 3 Glock.

BTW the G22C is built on the same frame as the G17 9mm
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011