1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Glock 26 for CCW?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by SandW640, Aug 2, 2005.

1. SandW640

SandW640 New Member

I'm looking into getting a small, lightweight gun to carry when I wear a t shirt and shorts or something similar in the hot weather. What do yall think about the Glock 26? I've never fired it but just reading about it online, I am impressed. I am looking at the 9mm but I can be persuaded otherwise. Thanks in advance.
  2. cec

cec New Member

While I do not own one, I have put a few hundred rounds through the one at the range.

I found it to be a very tame compact 9mm. As expected there is more recoil, but it not enough to make the gun unuseable.

The only warning I have is that is a small gun, people with large hands/fingers may find it uncomfortable to hold.
  3. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

I have a 26 on my wish list. There is a gun show this weekend, soooo maybe I might add one to my collection.