1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Glock 30

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

rhinoman
    (1/6/03 1:25:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Glock 30
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I carry a Glock 30 in a pancake style holster. I don't have a lot of shooting experience except with the M-16 ( I'm X millitary). My question is directed at folks with more shooting experience with a variety of firearms. I did notice that Ishootback carries a Glock 30. So Ishootback, or any others that may assist me, here is my question: How does the Glock 30 shoot in relation to other firearms. More specifically still, I am going to buy the new S&W 1911. I am going to have it sent out to be customized. My reason for this choice is explained in the 1911 forum see: S&W or nothing. How big a difference can I expect between the custom 1911 and the Glock 30? I do realize this is a very vague question still.
    The fight for freedom is not fought overseas in distant lands with guns, missles and bombs. It is fought here with words, pen and paper and I fear, we are loosing it.

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/6/03 6:18:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Glock 30
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The difference ????????

Night and day.