Glock and roll (my new pistol)

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Rommelvon, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

well all, the bug had hit me, I was wanting a nice 40 to add to the collection, so I went and bought my first ever Glock, it's a Glock model 22 40cal, I got 3 15 round magazines, all the reviews I have read on this gun give it very high marks, I can hardly wait to try it out......and of course I will be doing a video review:D now to wait for more sig250's to come in

Attached Files:

2. dusty9

dusty9 Member

Congratulations on the new firearm. You made a good choice.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome to the dark side buddy. Let me know if you need help installing an ext. slide stop or a 3.5# trigger connector. The slide stop makes it easier to let the slide foward. And the 3.5# connector takes the creep out of the trigger and lightens it.
  4. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

lol....thanks man, as soon as I picked up the 22 I knew I had to have it, so balanced, nice trigger pull and just felt good in my hands.....I'm on the hunt for some night sites now:D
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Aftermarket like Trijicon sites are prolly your best bet because, They are removable and re-usable. And you can put aftermarket night sites on yourself the back drifts in and the front bolts on as where the factory front nite sight is glued on. Also make sure you get the right height for you model.
  6. spidah

spidah New Member

Not bad Bro...almost as nice as my HK P30!! LOL Hope to come down this weekend with the P30 and put some down range!!!
  7. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Lol....gonna be nice weather for projectile management this weekend, but then again, there is never weather bad enough to not shoot:D.......I like how you put "The peoples Republic of Chapel Hill....LMAO....
  8. redrick

redrick New Member

IT hit me to , I just got a 23 .

Attached Files:

9. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

sweet...I want a G23 for my CCW...once the bug bites, ya just gotta cure the itch:D
  10. redrick

redrick New Member

Try top gun supply for your night sights . You have a nice avatar , my shepherd just died a week ago . I sure miss him .
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  11. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

Great choice. I've had one for years and love it. The best sights for me was the Tri. TruGlo sights. I also have the Glock 17 and love Glocks.
  12. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

I think they are ugly guns but everyone I have talked to say they work and keep on working year after year. Lots of LEO's are issued them.
  13. Glocks rule, the others merely drool! :D;)
  14. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

I want a G23 because I like compacts but would want something with more power then a 9mm...that's not to expensive (I wanted a PPK but then figured I would want something with a little more punch then a .380acp or 9mm but with less recoil then a .45acp).

Just so you guys know, recently the MPD (Montgomery Police Department) bought a bunch of Bushmaster 15 Bushmaster AR-15 semi-automatic rifles so they can have, at least, one per partol car and quit a few Glock 22s and 23's to replace the Beretta 96.